What film score theme/melody is going through your head right now?

Jay

Jerry's score helps you take it seriously.

No argument there.

It's better than Die Hard 2.

Or there.

"Reunion of Friends" from COS. The way JW evolved the finale of that piece from the first film stands as one of his great masterstrokes.

Oh, like we're gonna believe that. . . . ;)

Sometimes, at odd and random moments, the sprightly (and goofy) piece that opens Superman III runs through my head, particularly when I'm walking along a busy sidewalk. Why is that?

• 2 weeks later...

I've had that 4 note theme from Dawn of the POTA in my head since the album hit Spotify. Catchy little tune!

Crazy day has the main theme from Death Becomes Her bouncing around in my head. . . .

"An American Symphony" from Mr. Hollands Opus. Something else I heard put it into my head.

I've had that 4 note theme from Dawn of the POTA in my head since the album hit Spotify. Catchy little tune!

What theme is this? The only theme I picked up on in the film was a 6 note theme (recently tweeted by Doug Adams). The score in the final scene was sublime (I rewatched the first suite that was previewed at the Star Trek concert and enjoy it more now).

I was talking about the theme that plays in Close Encounters of the Furred Kind from 3:10-3:55, Monkey To The City 0:30-1:05, etc. Dunno why I said 4 notes, it's clearly 6. Might have just been a typo.