What film score theme/melody is going through your head right now?

Jay

I think the strings move to E-A, but the lower C is sustained. And then the bass moves to root A, the sus C becomes a C#.

• 3 weeks later...

Recollections (The Father's Theme)

I have an emotional connection with this score since I went to see it with my Father after my parents had a divorce. I remember getting the soundtrack and listening to this haunting theme over and over again. On nights like this, when I'm alone and far, far away from everyone and everything I love that I've run away from because of my devotion to Disneyland, it's there for me.

You know it's been so long since I've seen the movie I don't even know. The one that premieres in the first track of the OST, maybe halfway through

No the brassy one

Bah bah bah, bah bah! Bah bah bah, bah bah! Bah-bah ba bah-bah, bah-bah ba bah-bah ba

I know I'm the weirdo around here these days because I don't worship Giacchino, Shore and Lord of the Rings, but I just can't listen to that clip, Jason. I just can not get into Giacchino.

The only GIacchino scores I really enjoy are The Lost World: Jurassic Park video game and Space Mountain at Disneyland. Now there's a score/melody that has been stuck in my head many times. Why can't all his stuff be like that?

The only GIacchino scores I really enjoy are The Lost World: Jurassic Park video game and Space Mountain at Disneyland. Now there's a score/melody that has been stuck in my head many times. Why can't all his stuff be like that?

LOST is like that.