Directors insulting each other

Ricard

24. Vincent Gallo on Sofia (and Francis Ford) Coppola:
“Sofia Coppola likes any guy who has what she wants. If she wants to be a photographer she’ll fuck a photographer. If she wants to be a filmmaker, she’ll fuck a filmmaker. She’s a parasite just like her fat, pig father was.”

hahaha

24. Vincent Gallo on Sofia (and Francis Ford) Coppola:

“Sofia Coppola likes any guy who has what she wants. If she wants to be a photographer she’ll fuck a photographer. If she wants to be a filmmaker, she’ll fuck a filmmaker. She’s a parasite just like her fat, pig father was.”

hahaha

I would have liked to have had a seat to watch the production of TETRO. The egos!

That Uwe Boll quote was from a larger more hilarious situation. He made a small comment in an interview that if a million people wanted him to stop making movies he would, so someone started a petition and I think it met the goal, so he went on a video rant.

That Uwe Boll quote was from a larger more hilarious situation. He made a small comment in an interview that if a million people wanted him to stop making movies he would, so someone started a petition and I think it met the goal, so he went on a video rant.

You seem to know a lot about Boll.

In the Name of the King is the only one I recall seeing on Netflix, in the "movies with Jason Statham" section, but at 4% Rotten... No.

Sent from my XT1058

actually don't listen to Koray Jason, watch one. They are terrible on many levels and they allow you to have a greater sense of appreciation for other lesser films that try to have artistic integrity even if they fail.