Star Wars Episode VIII: The Last Jedi (Rian Johnson 2017)

Dixon Hill

Amoral under what moral code? And so what? Jaime Lannister kills the king, fucks his sister, throws a 6-year-old kid out a window, and STILL gets redeemed. He’s some peoples’ favorite character!

4 minutes ago, Chen G. said:

Lets put it another way: what more could Kylo possibly have done for people to accept him as being beyond redemption? Rape Rey?! 

That’s a great question which genre fiction often asks, often by beginning the character’s arc with a deplorable act.

This film is not worthy of this much discussion three years after its release. 

It isn’t as terrible as some make out and it definitely isn’t the masterpiece others make it out to be. 

It’s just a massive pile of meh. 

• 1 year later...

So, I've compiled all the Force Theme appearances in Star Wars: The Last Jedi for a project. Before I upload it to YouTube, I would like to ask here if I really have captured all of them that appear in the movie. If someone has time and interest to look over it, I would be very happy. https://1drv.ms/v/s!AsnNMBoYMDStpzvQt5yK8Dic5Uur?e=V1GlEJ

On 20/06/2014 at 3:52 PM, Jay said:

JJ 's next film probably won't come out until 2017 or 2018, and Spielberg' s next two films come out in 2015 and 2016

It's so fun looking back on this thread now.