Howard Shore's The Battle of the Five Armies (Hobbit Part 3)

Jay

Of course, I forgot that the MovieTickets.com page says what it is anyway, lol.

Surprised it's not on youtube yet (Interstellar, too)

How do you know the track is Ironfoot Barny?

Barny is a member on TORN and he just asked if anyone knew what was the track that was offered if you bought a ticked.

Ahh, well he posted the link and it said the track it offered anyways.

So I went to see if I could pre-order tickets, and turns out they don't offer the track to Canadians.

American-exclusive it seems! So how about our friendly neighbours down south help out a bit ;)

It kept me satiated for a while, but the idea of a 6 minute suite based on new material just keeps nagging me, so I came crawling back!!

It's disgusting to think Ironfoot has probably been available for 24 hours now and no one has thought to upload it somewhere, or even give their thoughts on the track. Shame on Middle-earth fandom.

It is very strange indeed.

Why have the Americans failed us??

Disclaimer: I kid, of course (for those who take this seriously).

Clearly no one cares about the Hobbit or its music anymore.

Zimmer is where it's at!

You say that as a joke, but it's more than partially true!

I know it is! Look how fast the Interstellar score leaked!

Hobbit music is BOOOORRRING! That's why no one posted it!

I am still waiting for the Interstellan, a movie about the fractured psyche of actor Stellan Skargård. Alas no one has made it or scored it yet. It would be much more exciting than the Hobbit for sure!

18445822.jpg

What a hilarious bit of guff that is. What ever the association in the mind of the person who made that advertisement was it was awesome. :P

Yeah PJ is going to track Raiders March into every scene where Dain is in. The film's title will be changed to Raiders of the Lonely Mountain.

Yeah PJ is going to track Raiders March into every scene where Dain is in. The film's title will be changed to Raiders of the Lonely Mountain.

:lol:

It starts like the preview, then a flute starts playing the main melody from the preview with the orchestra behind it. Then it starts playing something new with a chorus that's kind of sad. One short section sort of reminds me of the beginning of Tauriel and Kili's theme, Then there's a violin playing the theme after that and it's also sad, but epic. Then it ends with a chorus, I'm not sure if it's new or not but some parts remind me of another theme that I can't remember.

I am asking for the track now.

Am I counting wrong because the release date of the soundtracks in on the 8th of December? Is it 28th of November somewhere by any chance? Have I missed something?

We should have seen it coming. ;)

This is brilliant! The music fits like a glove!

Am I counting wrong because the release date of the soundtracks in on the 8th of December? Is it 28th of November somewhere by any chance? Have I missed something?

Amazon.de download, baby!

Being German must be good for something.