Rank The Indiana Jones Films

Temple Raider

Relating to the movies, anyone ever been on the Indy ride at Disneyland? I've been on it a few times, it's awesome and definitely captures the feeling of the movies. Feels like you're in an unmade Indy film.

It's a fantastic attraction, one of my favorites. For those who haven't been on it, you're escaping in a troop transport from an ancient Indian temple haunted by a wrathful god. The ride essentially takes many of the films' most iconic perils and horrors (snakes, mummies, rolling boulders, etc.) and wraps them all together in a new storyline. Very fun.

Great summary of the ride. It's been too long since I was last on it.

Midichlorians are not a laughing matter. They are the essence of the Star Wars saga.

To laugh at midichlorians is to laugh at Star Wars.

I weep at the midichlorians.

LOL at the midhichlorian debate.

Yeah, sort of like the Windlance debate ;)

Yes. Windlances are the basis of The Hobbit. If you are against them, you are against Tolkien. Embrace the power of the Windlance or embrace your own destruction!

Midichlorians are not a laughing matter. They are the essence of the Star Wars saga.

To laugh at midichlorians is to laugh at Star Wars.

I'm sorry. :(

54362212.jpg

KK has no soul!

He is Kanadian!

Hey, you leave us Canadians outta this, or we'll send the Mounties after ya!!! :stick:

Day8_Mounties_coloured.jpg

Yeah. You don't see them in the big-population places like Toronto, unless its a special occasion. They mainly hang out farther up North.

If you blur your eyes, or look quickly, within the context of the preceding discussion, that pic of the Mounties above looks like an army of Gungans in red uniforms.

Yeah. You don't see them in the big-population places like Toronto, unless its a special occaison. Mainly farther up North.

I drove from Vancouver to Alaska, using highways 97 and 1.I even had the GPS on metric. I feel cheated out of a mountie. Beautiful drive.

As bad as the prequels are, I'd say they're all better than Crystal Skull. At least they got in enough of the Star Warsy stuff in each one, had more entertaining John Williams scores and didn't do anything as offensive as making Indiana Jones some boring non-murdering old guy.

As bad as the prequels are, I'd say they're all better than Crystal Skull. At least they got in enough of the Star Warsy stuff in each one, had more entertaining John Williams scores and didn't do anything as offensive as making Indiana Jones some boring non-murdering old guy.

There are some quality moments in Crystal Skull. Some. Maybe a couple of minutes all combined. Which is more than all SW prequels combined.

As bad as the prequels are, I'd say they're all better than Crystal Skull.

Dude, it's like comparing dog poop to cat poop. One kind of poop may be better than the other, but at the end of the day, it's still poop.

To a dog, cat poop is a goddamn Hershey bar.

I can assure you that if a cat (at least, any mouser we've ever had that lived outside) shits in the grass, the cat doesn't take the time to put the poop under the grass. The turd stays in the grass. The cat is encouraged to dig only if it's dealing with dirt or sand. And I have seen turds on the sidewalk where the cat is too lazy to walk to the yard. The real fun comes in spring, when the cat thinks burying it in snow means anything.

As bad as the prequels are, I'd say they're all better than Crystal Skull.

Dude, it's like comparing dog poop to cat poop. One kind of poop may be better than the other, but at the end of the day, it's still poop.

To a dog, cat poop is a goddamn Hershey bar.

I've witnessed this many times. My dog thinks the cat box is a lollie shop.