The DCU - DC Universe

Jay

• Replies 4.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Silence is tinnitus' biggest enemy. You need 'sound' to diverse your thoughts. Noisy amateur microphones are great maskers!

Alex

• 4 weeks later...

Oddly, it never occurred to me that Affleck would direct one of these films. Even after his Argo screenwriter was tapped for the BvS movie, it just wasn't a thought that popped in my head.

Makes sense though.

He'll have to be directing scenes in that awkward and cumbersome Batman suit and act in it at the same time. Weirdo.

If it means a Desplat score, in full-blown superhero mode, that would be fantastic.

I thought the November 2018 date was slated for the Fantastic Beasts sequel, but I suppose The Batman will take its spot if J.K. Rowling can't eke out a script in time.

He'd be a fantastic Hal Jordan.

As previously reported by Heroic Hollywood, it's confirmed by an official trade that Ben Affleck will direct a solo Batman film, which he will do after directing Live by Night. But instead of Chris Terrio writing, Affleck himself will co-write the script with Geoff Johns. The duo is expected to turn in a script by late summer before production begins on Live By Night.

http://deadline.com/2015/07/ben-affleck-geoff-johns-batman-dc-entertainment-warner-bros-comic-con-1201472921/