There's a new iTunes and out of nowhere it's red

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

the icon turns red when itunes finds illegal bootlegs in your playlists

Still can't apply more than one genre to a track.

Should you be able to? That would mean you should be able to have multiple titles of authors or albums also. I mean, it'd be nice if separating values by a semicolon would permit cross-referencing by either. That way I wouldn't need two copies of "Stop Dragging My Heart Around," one by Stevie Nicks and one in the Tom Petty folder just for kicks. I don't see them implementing it though.

Mark today as the day jwfan hot it's lowest point. The day we had a thread dedicated to an application icon color change.

From what I've seen, there are numerous alterations to the interface of the thing, so it's not just the icon color that's changed.

No problem with the new interface, but this is utter shit:

yosemite_itunes_by_ziggy19-d7kvqf6.png

I've been trying to think what the naff new iTunes icon reminded me of and it's just come to me. It's the legs of Aunt Flo off of Bod.

P.S. Now I've got the theme for Frank the Postman stuck in my head, a theme that suggested he was not just into delivering letters, if you catch my drift.

Bods(front).gif

On my android phone I play locally stored music files with Android WinAmp, but it's no longer being supported so I'm looking for another option. Sometimes I find myself just using Google's music player.

On my ipod I use the built in music player for locally stored files, because you are forced to.

However, I mostly listen to podcasts or Spotify when I'm using either device, much more often than I listen to locally stored music files.