Star Trek is better than everything

Unlucky Bastard

• 1 month later...

There's way to much information to decode the Matrix.

I mean.... there's just too much for Star Trek to cram into a 2-2.5 hour movie. A LOT of story potential and that's probably why it does better on TV and I agree it needs to return to small screen.

My father used to say that the road to hell is paved with good intentions. I laid the first stone right there. I'd committed myself. I'd pay any price, go to any lengths, because my cause was righteous. My...intentions were good. In the beginning, that seemed like enough.

You know...I've remained quiet for months regarding the issue, but I still can't believe the Star Trek quote thread was locked. To make matters worse, there's now a ******* Lord of the Rings FORUM overflowing with Tolkien spam. This forum was founded on Star Trek quotes...and John Williams.

I remember reading these forums in the early-mid 2000s and realizing I wasn't along in the universe. There were people obsessed with both John Williams and Star Trek, endlessly quoting Star Trek while discussing John Williams scores. If it hadn't been for that, I would never have joined.

A follow up comic to the best ever Star Trek movie (Galaxy Quest) is getting a release this Wednesday. Looking forward to it, only a 4 issue mini.

Come at me.

Always seemed to me like a cheap and tacky sci-fi show that had some popularity in American a while ago. That's just my perception anyway. I'm surprised it's seen as a big deal here.

image.png

Well it is more relevant at the moment, because it's going on. But it didn't have the effect that ST did on people.

And you just became a Trekkie last month BB! Don't pretend like you're one of them!