Star Wars Force Awakens FAKE trailers and pictures thread

Lewya

I don't deny that Abrams uses lens flares, but seeing one in a shot of the Falcon with a square radar dish is not enough to convince me.

For me it does. Weird.

Must be a Denmark-exclusive pic. :(

Apparently, it's hasn't:

UPDATE: Brian Cameron has now deleted one of the photos he posted to Twitter, and is claiming no trailer was actually shown. Regardless of whether or not this was an elaborate ruse, rumblings about the trailer's contents and release date continue to pile up, and we believe the release is imminent.

A leaked GIF from the teaser trailer -

Falcon-Teaser-Maybe.gif?resize=427%2C240

Do you think it is the real deal?

This is actually a doctored image from the AotC trailer (Slave I in the asteroid field).

A leaked GIF from the teaser trailer -

Falcon-Teaser-Maybe.gif?resize=427%2C240

Do you think it is the real deal?

This is actually a doctored image from the AotC trailer (Slave I in the asteroid field).

I thought it looked familiar.

It must be a tradition among warsies to fake things before the real thing is officially unveiled.

Never quite understood why would people want to do that. You get some attention for a few minutes but soon you are going to be labelled as a twat. Pointless.

Can't wait to hear some score samples. By which I mean yet another track from Shadows of the Empire. ;)

Karol

It must be a tradition among warsies to fake things before the real thing is officially unveiled.

Never quite understood why would people want to do that. You get some attention for a few minutes but soon you are going to be labelled as a twat. Pointless.

It's fun.

Can't wait to hear some score samples. By which I mean yet another track from Shadows of the Empire. ;)

Reminds me of when someone tried to pass off a track from Patrick Doyle's Quest for Camelot as the love theme from AOTC about a month before the actual score was unveiled. Had a lot of people at TFN duped.

Reminds me of when someone tried to pass off a track from Patrick Doyle's Quest for Camelot as the love theme from AOTC about a month before the actual score was unveiled. Had a lot of people at TFN duped.
Yeah I remember that :lol:

Karol

A possible description of the teaser:

Star Wars: The Force Awakens teaser

Production Logos fade in and out over slow, new rendition of the force theme. Bold french horns become distinct as red and green lasers blast through the LUCASFILM emblem and the music transforms into a heroic march similar to the "Throne Room" by John Williams.

A brief series of shots involving three or four gigantic ships hovering over what looks to be a Tie-Fighter junkyard.

Oscar Isaac's dressed in a fur coat accompanied by six pilots approaching a spaceship offscreen (most likely the Falcon).

Troopers running through a narrow, brightly lit corridor while under fire.

Space battle involving nine or ten Tie-Fighter-esque ships and about fifteen other compact ships in an organized formation moving toward them.

Gwendoline Christie pats C-3PO on the back while 3PO crouches down to R2 in some kind of machine room that radiates neon blue tints.

Music slows as snow troopers, blasters pointed, stand in the way of three of four rebel pilots trying to walk past them. Adam Driver in the forefront.

Voice over of what sounds like a robotic MAX VON SYDOW: "The tribulation of the past will veer its vengeance on those..."

Princess Leia, side profile, wearing a dark blue royal gown ascends on some kind of shaft with two royal guards behind her.

"Those who break the sacred oath of the old republic..."

Han Solo, kneeling down with Chewbacca just slightly out of frame.

Music changes to main theme.

"Those who threaten the resurgence of the force..."

A cloaked figure, hands possibly bound together, slowly walking into what looks like an entirely glass room overlooking space and two other planets.

Brief shot of mechanic droids moving through a hallway with Chewbacca following behind. He growls or "speaks" to someone off screen.

Brief shot of two ships colliding together.

Forrest planet creature peaking its head from behind a shrubby cave.

R2 whistling in a gigantic metallic hanger.

Shot of Han Solo looking up at a ship (obviously the Millenium Falcon)

HAN: "We might have to give er' a little sweet talk this time."

Chewbacca looks over at Han and purrs.

HAN tilts his head.

HAN: "Well maybe a little more than the standard fare."

STAR WARS logo blasts onto screen with THE FORCE AWAKENS appearing slowly.

The falcon zooms through both logos.

DECEMBER 2015 appears.

Not sure if this is legit.

Yea good point, I wouldn't be surprised if the entire teaser is just Williams music for audio (maybe one sound effect bit at the end)

Yeah, wierd with no Boyega or Ridley and i'm almost sure we get to see them so this doesn't sound legit. Would be very surprised if we didn't get to see any of the new main leads.

Who in their right mind would put a fishhead in a snub fighter, so he could yell "it's a trap" all day?

That's deleted footage from Return of the Jedi...

Wow. That's a pretty amazing fake. I don't know how they did some of those shots (like the one of Luke).

Yeah, that one was surprising.

I think it is a still photo overimposed to Hayden 'darth vader' in mustafar....

I don't know about any of you, but I've seen a very concerning number of people on Facebook today reposting the above fan trailer and really believing it's real. And worst of all? Talked positively of it.