Star Wars Force Awakens FAKE trailers and pictures thread

Lewya

I don't know about any of you, but I've seen a very concerning number of people on Facebook today reposting the above fan trailer and really believing it's real. And worst of all? Talked positively of it.

Ya it's rather disturbing... said comments about it being real are also in the YouTube comments.

So I guess this awesome new Williams choral theme will be unreleased?

Yes. It will joing the unreleased original "orchestral orgasm" in AOTC that was replaced by The Imperial Marc as one of the great unrealeased cues that we will NEVER get!

I like the trailer. Has anyone seen the International teaser?

More story revealed, and some deep breathing at the end...and a theme with a riff that is a variant on a certain Episode 1 cue...

Hi everyone,

I posted this link in the other (first)Teaser Trailer Topic, but in case it gets missed I thought it worth starting a new topic.

Moderator please close down my thread if you think it unnecessary.

The international version has more / different music...

I like the trailer. Has anyone seen the International teaser?

More story revealed, and some deep breathing at the end...and a theme with a riff that is a variant on a certain Episode 1 cue...

You have been deceived.

By a lie.

LOL. That's a fake fan-made trailer dude.

I'm sure he didn't know any better.

Oh, now look what you've done. You've scared him off.

It's a fake? Oh Bugger... :heartbreak:

It looked so real. :( Sorry for wasting everyone's time. In my excitement of being sent the link (from a well-meaning friend) I wanted to share it here and didn't give a moment's thought to check the authenticity.

Maybe the Moderator should leave this thread up if only to serve as a warning to others?

Thanks guys for tipping me off about this. :up:

I just thought of something:

Imagine watching the film, and Mark Hamill is nowhere to be seen, and in the end it is revealed he's actually the new Sith Lord (wearing a helmet or something all the time, so that we don't know his identity).. :D

Anyway, I still think they may have some bit of a big surprise to add that element of Greek tragedy that the first Trilogy (ok, and the 2nd) had..

This fake trailer is up to 10 million views!

I can't imagine how many of those were by people who had no idea it was fake!

The fake news of Giacchino helping out JW from AICN is another rumor that scared the crap out of us for a few days

And that's why we should always assume first that rumors are false instead of true.

Tell that to Bill Cosby!

The statute of limitations expired on each and every one of his cases. Either way, he can't be tried and found guilty.

Even so, he is now living with the stigma and vilification. His career and reputation will never be the same again.