Boston Film Night 2015 (without JW)

• Replies 488
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I learned a week before that there were concerts happening of my musical hero James Newton Howard in Dallas, Texas. I hadn't been able to hear one single note of his music in concert up to that point

I'm down for another JWFan meet up. If I meet Steef I think the universe might implode!

One night stand?

No Boston for me this year, unfortunately. It's too expensive to do every year. But I wish all of you go the best of times!

But all the beer! ;)

I know! But all the more for you. It's just a shame that everything closes at 2 AM in Boston, even on a Saturday night.

• 2 weeks later...

No Boston for me this year, unfortunately. It's too expensive to do every year. But I wish all of you go the best of times!

But all the beer! ;)

I know! But all the more for you. It's just a shame that everything closes at 2 AM in Boston, even on a Saturday night.

Even Walmart?

Film Night

Friday, May 22, 2015 at 8:00 PM

Boston Pops Laureate Conductor John Williams returns for this signature concert. The brilliant composer and conductor behind films including The Towering Inferno, Jaws, Star Wars, E.T. The Extra-Terrestrial and Indiana Jones and the Temple of Doom, brings you a night of some of the most memorable film music of all time, including selections from Amazing Stories: The Mission, A.I. Artificial Intelligence, SpaceCamp, The Lost World: Jurassic Park and a tribute to the music of Star Trek. This is a concert not to be missed!

Film Night

Friday, May 22, 2015 at 8:00 PM

Boston Pops Laureate Conductor John Williams returns for this signature concert. The brilliant composer and conductor behind films including The Towering Inferno, Jaws, Star Wars, E.T. The Extra-Terrestrial and Indiana Jones and the Temple of Doom, brings you a night of some of the most memorable film music of all time, including selections from Amazing Stories: The Mission, A.I. Artificial Intelligence, SpaceCamp, The Lost World: Jurassic Park and a tribute to the music of Star Trek. This is a concert not to be missed!

:rolleyes: