BETTER CALL SAUL

Jay

• 3 weeks later...

Was just coming in here to post that.

I still think the show is unessecary and will probably not be that good, but damn Oedenkirk is great in the role.

I'm sure Vince gave his all once it was clear AMC was making the show with or without him, but creatively I am also sure Vince would be more inspired by a brand new project he builds from the ground up rather than a comedic spinoff of his biggest success. Hopefully he's working on something like that simultaneously. Battle Creek doesn't seem to be taking his full attention either.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Don't miss the video premiere of an original Better Call Saul song with lyrics written by show creators Vince Gilligan and Peter Gould, on AMC tomorrow at 8:25pm EDT during the Breaking Bad Binge. Performed by Junior Brown.

Not available in The Netherlands.

Oh well....

Trust me, you're not missing anything. They aired it between episodes, right before Ozymandias. It was like torture for me and my brother waiting for the episode to start.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I hope he and his writers are smart enough to get around the inherent problems of a prequel.

Bates Motel seems to be managing well enough. It can be done. I doubt that Better Call Saul will have the same impact of Breaking Bad, but I also doubt that it will be, you know, just regular bad.

• 4 weeks later...

Wow sweet, AMC releases a minute of the show!

Funny how it takes place before BB, yet Mike looks older :P

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...