BETTER CALL SAUL

Jay

Season 4 was slow burn building to a glorious final scene and I can't wait to see what happens next

I talked to someone a few months ago who thought season 4 was the end. He initially seemed confused when I was pondering how they were going to lead up to the BB events.

He was ecstatic when I confirmed that there would be at least one more season :)

1 hour ago, Stefancos said:

What are you talking about?

I bet you still haven't even finished S4!

I left that final episode hanging. I'll get it in the bag eventually though.

It occurred to me, another fascinating storyline they could pad out the next two seasons with is Hank's rock collection, or how unbeknownst to him, the online auctions he was bidding on were in actual fact an illicit money laundering scheme ran by Mike. 

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I thought that billboard rescue scene was a bit ridiculous. Why was the worker guy panicking? He was perfectly safe on his harness. I've hung on a harness myself before and you can just dangle there and fall asleep until professionals respond.

S'all good, man!

All finished, all done! Can't wait for Season 5!

Side note, why do I get the weird feeling that Kim will turn out to be just a figment of Jimmy's imagination? A manifestation of his psychosis? She's just too damn perfect. Especially for a ratbag like McGill. I dunno, we'll see.

She's very real, and thinking about the fact that he's not with her by the time we catch up to BB timeline is sad :(

I hope she's still alive in the Cinnabon Gene timeline, and they reunite