Jurassic World (Jurassic Park 4)

The original ending was basically a Pteranodon attack on the group in the island, involving helicopters and big action. That's why you see the Pteranodon at the end, as it was unused in that original ending, they gave it new life in what I think becomes a fantastic ending in a somewhat flawed movie. That Hammond speech was originally supposed to go in a scene where Ludlow was talking to a group of share holders and explained what had happened to some of the first movie's characters, like Samuel L. Jackson's. There, via video conference, Hammond tried to keep his company by giving that speech, minus the music I imagine.

In my opinion what we got was a much better use of that idea.

I actually saw the film again (well all three films) recently. I love all of them dearly. TLW is a severly underrated gem.

I do hope they address what happened to the Pteranodons at the end of Jurassic Park 3. The Masrani site actually does already, but it doesn't mean the movie itself will. But at least we have some form of official confirmation.

Well by the least they took them to the dentist ;)

Nope, just normal trailer music.

I think it's neat that Giacchino gets such high billing in this. He's been the first name on the credits list for the past few trailers/featurettes, and in the first teaser, he was right under Chris Pratt and Bryce Dallas Howard. I don't think I've seen that happen for a composer before (not saying that it hasn't happened--I just haven't seen it).

Say goodbye to THESE!

EDIT: Holy crap, she's also in Tomorrowland and Ant-Man this summer! And The Good Dinosaur this fall! And was in Dawn of the POTA! Could she be Giacchino's most scored actor?

I don't think I've seen that happen for a composer before (not saying that it hasn't happened--I just haven't seen it).

Then check out Howard Shore's credit in this Hobbit trailer -

Say goodbye to THESE!

EDIT: Holy crap, she's also in Tomorrowland and Ant-Man this summer! And The Good Dinosaur this fall! And was in Dawn of the POTA! Could she be Giacchino's most scored actor?

Who is she?

giphy.gif

New TV spot... has a bit of a spoiler for those that don't follow along with this thread. Not in good quality though, yet to have a HD copy surface.

Hmm, the new footage there looks better than other recent footage.

Nice to hear that piano version of the theme again too

I think it's just brought up for that commercial, and not a part of the film.

More TV spots are appearing, but only this one had substantial new footage. Dinosaur pinball! LOL. And I like the line delivery at the end of it. So far can only find it on Facebook.

https://www.facebook.com/ReelToursHawaii/videos/928045017240010/?fref=nf

And at this point I am done watching any more trailers, scenes, or spots. Now the soundtrack on the other hand... ;)

There's been a lot more TV spots since my last post believe it or not, all with new footage (including the dinosaur petting zoo). I have unfortunately seen screen shots through Facebook on my timeline, but still don't want to watch any more footage. However, one of the new TV spots actually had John Hammond narration (from JP) I am told, including the actual JP theme (not piano).

However, I don't mind still watching the viral videos from Masrani since they aren't actually film footage. The latest has Dr. Wu!

Some new spots with new footage

Sounds like Williams' cue from the first movie in that second one

Man, hearing Richard Attenborough say "Welcome to Jurassic World" is so emotionally confusing.

Not for me. It was a horribly done edit. Slapping iconic JP dialogue and music into a catastrophe of terrible obvious CGI, ugly cinematography and awful casting just makes me want to watch the other ones.