Jurassic World (Jurassic Park 4)

But I want this to be good. It just doesn't. I've been to Hawaii and it's a crime to make the island look so washed out.

I warn everyone who doesn't want to be spoiled stay away from the new stuff. The ending may have accidentally been revealed.

Let me guess: The good guys win.

No Jason. But I will spoil it for you if you'd like.

Actually I would not do that to you. Just be careful watching and reading

I've not heard of a Wayne Knight cameo. However Jarjar.

Man, hearing Richard Attenborough say "Welcome to Jurassic World" is so emotionally confusing.

Not for me. It was a horribly done edit. Slapping iconic JP dialogue and music into a catastrophe of terrible obvious CGI, ugly cinematography and awful casting just makes me want to watch the other ones.

Wait, wait, aren't you talking about Jurassic Park 3? That exemplified everything you're slamming JW for... which hasn't come out and you haven't seen it (nor plan on it). As for the casting... why on Earth would any of the original characters like Ellie, Grant and Malcolm come to the finished park? They went through hell and back, and I don't think they'd tempt fate by returning. It makes sense there would be 99% original characters here.

Seriously, the negativity here is a joke.

Man, hearing Richard Attenborough say "Welcome to Jurassic World" is so emotionally confusing.

Not for me. It was a horribly done edit. Slapping iconic JP dialogue and music into a catastrophe of terrible obvious CGI, ugly cinematography and awful casting just makes me want to watch the other ones.

why on Earth would any of the original characters like Ellie, Grant and Malcolm come to the finished park? They went through hell and back, and I don't think they'd tempt fate by returning. It makes sense there would be 99% original characters here.

Seriously, the negativity here is a joke.

What does that have to do with the new characters being horribly miscast? (which is what ET is saying)

I could be misinterpreting things, but Thor seems to have liked JP III too.

Definitely, yes. I like all of them. In fact, this seems to be first JP film I have issues with. But I'll wait untill I see it before I pass judgement. I'm so there on June 8th!

Is there any information about the release of the Jurassic World Soundtrack from Michael Giacchino??

It should be soon..

Hi BuzzLightyear!

We have an entire 14 page and counting thread for Giacchino's score to the film right here

http://www.jwfan.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=24405

Giacchino and other members of the team began tweeting and instagramming pictures and videos from the recording sessions and mix sessions on April 6th

The release date was revealed to be Tuesday June 9th on April 30th

The track list was revealed on May 1st

And the cover art was revealed on May 16th

Is there any information about the release of the Jurassic World Soundtrack from Michael Giacchino??

It should be soon..

Hi BuzzLightyear!

We have an entire 14 page and counting thread for Giacchino's score to the film right here

http://www.jwfan.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=24405

Giacchino and other members of the team began tweeting and instagramming pictures and videos from the recording sessions and mix sessions on April 6th

The release date was revealed to be Tuesday June 9th on April 30th

The track list was revealed on May 1st

And the cover art was revealed on May 16th

thank you, Jay!!

There have been several commercials already posted on the last page that use the JP theme.

Loved hearing the theme again, but now it's confusing because he's not composing this time around for JW.

I think we MAY have our first clip with score from the film, unless someone recognizes it from elsewhere:

And also, a CREEPY new TV spot, which sounds like it could also be the film score:

The trailer sounded like generic trailer music, and I'm not aware that the score features any choir/vocals.

However, MG did say in that WMMR interview that the score contains a “string instrument that makes the sound of, you know when you rub glass with water", which at the time I assumed was a waterphone, and you can clearly hear one of those in the clip.

Yeah the more I hear both I think you are right. Clip is likely music from the film, the TV spot is not.

Btw, given the tracklisting of the score starts with "Bury The Hatchling", who wants to bet the opening of the film at least features this egg hatching of the Indominous?

Ugh. More new footage, more bad CGI! I just don't get it. The scene with Howard and Irfan is actually fine in general, but then the rex moves behinds the trees and it's obvious CGI.

Likewise with the hatching clip, its obvious CGI hatching the whole time.

Shame they spent so much money and couldn't get the CGI right.

Btw, given the tracklisting of the score starts with "Bury The Hatchling", who wants to bet the opening of the film at least features this egg hatching of the Indominous?

I thought that too, and came to the conclusion the CGI was too well done to just be for the trailer.

The trailers have also explained that they bred two IR's, and that one ate the other. I wonder if we'll see that in the film.

Also, I'm guessing the cue in the Masrani clip is "Does This Dino Make Jurassic Look Big?".