Jurassic World (Jurassic Park 4)

I say make this new trilogy be a prequel, not a sequel. ;)

Make it a sequel to 10.000 B.C. and a prequel to Jurassic Park.

With Laura Dern in leopard bikini.

I don't know what you could do with JP4. I mean by now people will know to stay off the damn island. They already learned their lesson bringing the T-Rex back to San Diego. Anything else would be a re-hash of prior films.

Just let it die.

I mean if Spielberg and Universal want to spend $200 million and ILM and Winston's studios are willing to do SFX I suppose I can spent a few hours watching Dinosaurs run around on screen.

I don't know what you could do with JP4. I mean by now people will know to stay off the damn island. They already learned their lesson bringing the T-Rex back to San Diego. Anything else would be a re-hash of prior films.

Um, two islands. There are two islands of dinosaurs. The first film takes place on Isla Nublar -- the park with fences -- while the second and third films take place on Isla Sorna -- where InGen did their research and there are no fences.

And the novel of The Lost World discusses an archipelago of five islands (The Five Deaths) of which Isla Sorna is one, but not Isla Nublar.

So there could be lots more places where dinosaurs roam free. Maybe where some primitive people coexist, with some large apes. The possibilities are...oh wait.

Yeah, that was kinda weird about The Lost World. The map they have in the trailer shows the destination and refers to the island chain as Las Cinco Muertes. The captain of the boat knows this but none of Hammond's team seems aware of this. They weren't briefed where they were going or anything?

I suppose a prequel that shows the beginning, perhaps some genetic mishaps, of InGen's creation of the dinosaurs might work.

I don't.

The only interesting and compelling reason to show dinosaurs and people in the same movie is to show one group eating the other.

If a movie about the early days of InGen did not show any scientists getting mauled by dinosaurs, it would be dull. And if it did feature a lot of dinosaurs running rampant, well...that would have been a big red flag to not build Jurassic Park in the first place.

I think the first movie shows us as much about the theory and technique behind the manufacture of these genetic monsters as we needed to see. Anything beyond that is either corporate intrigue or boring documentary.

In other words...they'll make the movie, but I won't buy a ticket.

There could be lots more places where dinosaurs roam free.

Yes. Remember that so-called happy ending from Jurassic Park III. Where the giant flying murderous lizards actually left the island? Good times.

The only interesting and compelling reason to show dinosaurs and people in the same movie is to show one group eating the other.

How about in the next film, the humans eat the dinosaurs? That would make an interesting twist.

Yes. Remember that so-called happy ending from Jurassic Park III. Where the giant flying murderous lizards actually left the island? Good times.

How about in the next film, the humans eat the dinosaurs? That would make an interesting twist.

I can already see a prologue where Velociraptor is running away from an unseen assailant in the jungle, out of breath, getting caught in a net, thrashing about and suddenly Téa Leoni appears through the undergrowth and with a typical scream she let out every other minute in JP III bites into the leg, ripping the retractable killing claw along with half of the leg right off, black blood bursting and soaking the camera, fading to the black of the main titles. JURASSIC PARK IV: THE HUMANS BITE BACK

Scored by Hans Zimmer, Steve Jablonsky, and Ramin Djawadi!

Mais oui, mon ami. Naturellement. Goes without saying. This series should have a proper noise maker working on it, not some grubby composer.

I can already see a prologue where Velociraptor is running away from an unseen assailant in the jungle, out of breath, getting caught in a net, thrashing about and suddenly Téa Leoni appears through the undergrowth and with a typical scream she let out every other minute in JP III bites into the leg, ripping the retractable killing claw along with half of the leg right off, black blood bursting and soaking the camera, fading to the black of the main titles. JURASSIC PARK IV: THE HUMANS BITE BACK

How about Jurassic Park: The Revenge

How about Jurassic Park: The Revenge

Too short and poetic. We need visceral and striking names here! The more tasteless the better! People go for corny. Just look at Attack of the Clowns. Try something in the lines of Jurassic Park: The Revenge of the Leoni (Téa that is) or Jurassic Park IV: Sleeping with an Enemy Dinosaur / When Good Humans Go Bad / Night of the Living Dinosaurs / Dark Side of Leoni / Curse of the Black Leoni / Macy Maces The Dinos / Revenge of Grant / The Lost Script / Silence of the Velociraptors / Jurassic Park IV: The Raptoring / T-Rex and the Beverly Hillbillies etc. Preferably use existing titles and spice them up with dino-talk.

What about Jurassic Park: The Return Of The Revenge ?

And as a tagline : When Human Bites Back, Who's Gonna Save The Dinos' Ass ?

Another suggestion: Humans and dinosaurs, eternal struggle. Will the humanity get a bite of a dino rib or the dust? The hunt is on!

The Lord of the Raptors: Fellowship of the Retractable Claw!

The Lord of the Raptors: The Two Raptors

The Lord of the Raptors: Return of the Nublar Raptor

It's funny how "Park" part of the title had nothing to do with the series after the first one.

Karol

Well even the Jurassic Park has no bearing on the events of the last two films if not as a reminder of where it all began. Sort of a franchise arcing name so people will go see the next one in hopes it will repeat the thrills of the first film.

They they could do a Lost/Jurassic Park crossover? With Hurley and Benjamin Linus?

Karol

Yeah. Titled Jurassic Park: The Lost World. Oh wait...

Better do a multiple season TV series called: T-Rex and the Fat Man.

I think we just can't see a concept for a story, that's all. I wouldn't mind a decent dinosaur flick. But in the flood of CGI films these days it might not have legs.

Unless of course they clone dinosaurs especially for this movie.

Karol

Problem is that Koepp himself mentions the reason they did TLW in the making-of. The first one was saying 'yeah, we can do dinosaurs'. The second one was 'this is what we can do with them'. And the third... umm, Yeaahhh.

I don't see what a fourth could offer that we haven't seen 3 times before.

Scary thing is, I can easily see them deciding that the first one is too slow and talky for modern kids, and essentially remake it in a flashier way.

Scary thing is, I can easily see them deciding that the first one is too slow and talky for modern kids, and essentially remake it in a flashier way.

Jurassic Park Begins directed by Christopher Nolan. Christian Bale as T-Rex. It will focus on his difficult childhood as an artificially created dinosaur and the problems and childhood traumas he has to face to be able to grow to the man eating monster he is.

Jurassic Park VS Transformers VS Alien VS Predator VS Superman VS Batman VS Spiderman VS Pirates of the Carribean VS Gandalf 3D

Jurassic Park VS Transformers VS Alien VS Predator VS Superman VS Batman VS Spiderman VS Pirates of the Carribean VS Gandalf 3D

I was thinking of exactly the same post (but Predator was second) yesterday, but then I thought to myself: "This is really stupid". :P

Karol

I was thinking of exactly the same post (but Predator was second) yesterday, but then I thought to myself: "This is really stupid". :P

Karol

Nonsense. Harrumph! Preposterous! Ridiculous! Scandalous! Outrageous! Stupid? Good sir I will have you know it is not stupid. It is utter nonsense!