Jurassic World (Jurassic Park 4)

Most people have a feeling that the new dinosaurs they added with the cool "encyclopedia" look will not be in the movie, but just referenced. All of them were on those prop maps. I am still hoping some of them will be in the background of the movie somewhere.

Actually I was most excited about Microceratus (aka Microceratops). They were one of the dinosaurs in the novel, and had a short scene during the river sequence with Grant and the kids. They were seen in the trees.

While there will never not be dinosaur movies, I would like a different type. The Jurassic Park/World series sorta has the monopoly on the genre right now.

Has a series every gone into a sequel

with such bad ideas?

There is no Terminator 4....as long as we don't except it.

The sad thing about J.World is they can't trust the real dinosaur that existed they have to make one up. Course they did that last time. Dino science is so full of fraud and made up stuff as it is.

Seriously 4 movies and no T-Rex Triceratops battle.

At least we finally get Ankylosaurus.

There is no Terminator 4....as long as we don't except it.

The sad thing about J.World is they can't trust the real dinosaur that existed they have to make one up.

To be fair, the size of the Vecloraptors in the earlier films is all wrong, as are their lack of feathers. Same goes for the size of Dilophosaurus.

Course they did that last time.

What was that?

The dilophosaurus in general was made up for the movie in many aspects. The size. The frill. The spit. None of it is "accurate" or in essence "real". As far as we know.

The spinosaur was not accurate as I've been stating for years and the feathers is still debated. I don't want feathers. They now look like ostriches.

the science on dinosaurs is all about discovery instead of good science

Has a series every gone into a sequel

with such bad ideas?

Star Wars, second cycle.

Star Wars, third cycle.

Jurassic Park 2 & 3

The Hobbit

Terminator 3, 4 & 5

The Lost World didn't have a bad premise, it was just not a very good film.

If we get the final missing 3 minutes of JP via this game that'd be nuts

But I'm not holding my breath

The "Clever girl" bit made me grin.

Haha me too! That was the funniest part for sure. I'm sure it'll be a lot of fun. Didn't get more than one shot of TLW or JP3, and not a single shot from JW. Of course, lol.

Also, check this out:

http://www.eurogamer.net/articles/2015-03-16-lego-jurassic-world-is-another-slight-evolution-for-the-series

Has some fun additional details, my favorite being:

Lex, the girl who screams a lot, at least has an interesting power here - she can scream on cue and shatter glass, and also deafen those around her.

And...

TT Games' trademark slapstick humour is in evidence here, as the scene is given a bit of a twist to soften one of the film's scarier moments (the lawyer is seen fending off the T-Rex with a toilet brush then, once eaten, happily using it to clean the dino's teeth from inside its jaws).

LOL

The "Clever girl" bit made me grin.

Haha me too! That was the funniest part for sure. I'm sure it'll be a lot of fun. Didn't get more than one shot of TLW or JP3, and not a single shot from JW. Of course, lol.

Also, check this out:

http://www.eurogamer.net/articles/2015-03-16-lego-jurassic-world-is-another-slight-evolution-for-the-series

Has some fun additional details, my favorite being:

Lex, the girl who screams a lot, at least has an interesting power here - she can scream on cue and shatter glass, and also deafen those around her.

Willie could do the same thing in the Lego Indy games.

UK newspaper is reporting JW is writing the score for Jurassic World. Clearly nonsense and they didn't do basic fact checking. That Indy 5 reference is dubious too.

http://uk.businessinsider.com/john-williams-not-doing-music-for-rogue-one-2015-3?r=US

He’s also written scores for the upcoming “Jurassic World” and is attached for “Indiana Jones 5,” once more re-teaming him with Spielberg.

Yeah some of it is still a bit off, but it has definitely improved with every trailer/spot. So has my desire to see the movie! The line about the hybrid eating the sibling is a bit disturbing. Definitely in line with some of the darker elements from the Crichton novels. And it looks like the hybrid is roaring inside the aviary in that one shot. Looks like that is how they get out!