BloodBoal

Well, there are at least some representative from Record labels... Maybe some well-known composers and artists... then I hope some people from the entourage of John Williams... His agent, his childrens, his grandchildrens... who knows?

Another pubic poll? Bah!

I don't intend to correct this typo.

I lurked on here for about a year before joining.

However, I also lurked quite a long time ago when the site was young (2003 or so). May have even posted a bit....

You can actually find this out for yourself by just going to the main forum landing page:

http://www.jwfan.com/forums/index.php

And just looking at the bottom of the page:

post-50-0-59257100-1427220179.jpg

Seems like there's usually around 15 lurkers or so at any given time

There's a big ebb and flow based on when big movies / soundtrack releases come out

I was a lurker for years before joining. About 4 or 5.

Karol

Yeah, me too. I wonder what the average "lurking" time was for everyone here...did most people gradually keep visiting more and more regularly over a period of months (or years) until they were compelled to join, or did they pretty much sign up and start posting not long after finding the site?

I signed up and started posting as soon as I found the site in 1999. Ricard posted the information I posted to rec.music.movies about how to extract unreleased music from The Phantom Menace from its PC game, and I wanted to chime in with more info and work together to figure out what parts of the movie all the music was from.

But then when I was in college through 2001 I didn't really post (or listen to film scores) much, and then through maybe 2007ish I didn't really post a lot....then I really only started posting regularly in 2009 or 2010 and have been the biggest poster here ever since

It might have been Indy 4, and the Concord box set, in 2008 that really brought me back into the fold.

I think I became a mod in 2010 or so?

I've actually been meaning to see if there was a IPBoard plug that graphs your posts out on a chart so you can see when you post most often

I remember circling around those websites (there were many at the time?) around the release of A.I. (which would be around June 2001). Then, I started reading forum just before the release of Attack of the Clones. Joined exactly on the 1st September, 2006.

I might have seen the original website dedicated to The Phantom Menace. Not sure, can't remember what it looked like,

Karol

Never lurked either. I kept getting linked to updates here, so I decided to join to be more on top of the latest news on Tintin and War Horse.

Even fake lurkers, like Neil?

Karol

Who?

Never been a lurker. I don't know how to. 

You have an avatar. How difficult do you think lurking could really be?

I think if I knew he were reading this, I wouldn't bother to critique his sense of harmony and all that BS, even though I'm otherwise a fan... what's the point, really? Let's try to stop being so negative anyway, whether or not the people we're being negative about are "in the room" with us. Sound good?!

I was a lurker for a few months before I joined in December 2011. I still feel like a lurker. I check the forums several times a day, but I don't post very often.

I think if I knew he were reading this, I wouldn't bother to critique his sense of harmony and all that BS, even though I'm otherwise a fan... what's the point, really? Let's try to stop being so negative anyway, whether or not the people we're being negative about are "in the room" with us. Sound good?!

Eh, I don't know about that. We shouldn't pretend to love something just because its creator occasionally reads the forums. That being said, this forum (myself included) could be a little more positive in general.

Eh, I don't know about that. We shouldn't pretend to love something just because its creator occasionally reads the forums. That being said, this forum (myself included) could be a little more positive in general.

I don't mean pretend to love his music, I just mean don't opine about hating it.

Here comes the positivity cult.

Never been a lurker. I don't know how to.

You have an avatar. How difficult do you think lurking could really be?

I don't think we are on the same page.

I've never lurked. I jumped in on day one (back in late 2000). When I'm not posting, it's because I'm not here—I'm busy with other stuff and can't get around. I've had several "gaps" like that over the years, but when I'm here I can't resist diving into the conversations.