Beowulf

Putting a face to the name - post your picture here!

i have a really funny one with me and a guy friend and we are both wearing REALLY heinous outfits. . . . :|

To quote my buddy Jay, "...guys hate their girlfriends 'guy friends'. Let me put it to you another way. We hate your 'guy friends'".

Neil

- Miguel, that is such a sweet picture of you and your baby!

- Ren, your pal Jason's outfit is way more heinous that yours, but put the two together and we're talking serious crime against humanity! LOL Thanks for sharing though!

- Trumpeteer, what did you compete in the Gay Games in? And did you win anything?

CYPHER

Ray - that is an incredible picture of you and the maestro.  I can't believe you actually got to shake his hands!  Was that picture taken at Tanglewood?

It's from the Blossom Festival in Cleveland. Here's the review of that concert

http://jwfan.net/modules.php?op=modload&na...article&sid=129

and a larger version of the picture:

http://jwfan.net/images/concerts/cleveland01.gif

Ray,

Unlike the others who have congratulated you about the picture all I can say it

Have I told you how much I hate you lately?

I do.

I hate you.

Hate

Hate

Hate. LOL

What a lovely baby...

CAN I HOLD EM???

Stefancos-  :|

"Give the man a baby!"

"Free Hat! Free Hat! Free Hat!"

Neil

about neil's comment about hating guy friends. ..

this one is ok. .. .he's gay. my boyfriend never objected.

If you still don't know my face -- afterall I have it on my avatar -- you can see it on this picutre taken earlier today... You only have to guess wich of them am I.

I haven't been able to send you an e-mail but wanted to say congratulations for your boy :|

Ray - that is an incredible picture of you and the maestro.  I can't believe you actually got to shake his hands!  Was that picture taken at Tanglewood?

Sorry it took me so long to respond, Beowulf. As our moderator said (thanks Ricard!), that was taken in Cleveland at the Blossom Festival.

Joe - In this case, I'm very glad to be the object of your hatred :ola:

Ray Barnsbury

Oh, look at Ren, she is socute.

Neil, i was kidding.

Steffy, where's you picture? Come on. I allready gave my reason for no pic. And please, no nudes. With the exception of Re...... better stop while i am ahead.

Well, I really don't have a picture of myself that I like, at least not on the computer, so I'm going to go ahead and post one of me where I don't look good -- that way if I meet any of you in person, I won't dissapoint.

As you can see from this picture, I'm not hot like Ren (although the fact that I'm wearing a baggy sweatshirt makes me look like fat, which I'm not) or meeting the maestro like Ray or touring somewhere like Trumpeteer. All I'm doing is cracking a joke in a hotel bedroom this Christmas.

Well, here goes!

So which of them is you in your signature? The one on the left or the right?  :)  :(  

Or do you say you're the identical twin of Brent Spiner?

If I was one of them from the signature I'd be looking all day in the mirror :ola: Or try the splits beerchug

I used to play the piano. Now I use them for typing. :)

Justin -Who wouldn't be against taking up piano again...

Justin -Not really an Indians fan. :)

Go Phillies!

Ted, huge Phillies fan and believer in JIM THOME!

Justin, your house rocks! Now if that isn't quintessential American suburbia, I don't know what is!

CYPHER

Holy Crap Justin!!! I didn't know how young you were!

I don't know about posting baby pictures....I was quite the chubby little fellow when I was a wee lad. :)

Posting baby pictures would be fun too.

Yes it would. It would be very interesting.

Ted, who was one sexy bitch as a baby as well :)

There are many pictures of me on my website: www.johnnyecks.com but here is one with the Maestro at the Boston Pops concert last May.

Yeah, I'm fat. I know. SHUT UP!

I also have longer hair, and a nicely trimmed beard. My girlfriend dosen't call me a mountain man for just any reason.

Ted, who was one sexy bitch as a baby as well  :)

That's disturbing.

Neil

I do my best, Neil. ;)

I would post, but I need to find a new picture and people tend to say I look as weird as I act. :angry:

It was such a monumentous occasion for me. I will never forget it. He was so nice and welcoming, he didn't once make me think that he just wanted me out of there. He enjoyed talking and answering questions, and was more than accomodating with pictures and autographs and was just generally a nice man!

I wish everyone the opportunity to actually get to speak to him one on one!

and for the record Johnny, you are NOT fat.

"You're not fat, you're big-boned!" -- Cartman's mom

"That's what I said!" -- Cartman

Jeff -- who doesn't think Johnny is fat, but you can tell his head grew a couple of sizes standing next to The Man

Since I have no idea how to post pictures, for the moment you guys will have to do with my Avatar of my boyfriend. Ren did the honors of posting the pics of my puppies, not me..... I have no clue how.....

I better go and see what pics are available though just in case someone wants to put one up for me. And don't worry, only FULLY clothed ones of myself, or at least fully submerged in Water with a dolphin if it's that picture I choose.

That one was in Orlando. I swam and did tricks with him for an hour which was great. I nearly stayed there to do it as a career!!!

That is a cool pic ocelot.

Although, i've started looking at them in a new light since I found out that they are the only animals (besides humans) that kill for sport and have sex for pleasure! :|

So that's why they're always smiling... :)

I didn't know they killed for sport.... :? I did know about the pleasure, but I also think Ostriches have sex for pleasure too which is odd..... :|

I wonder if there are any gay dolphins.  :|

There are definitely no occurrences of in the rest of the animal kingdom (excluding the few cases where mutations cause genetic alterations that might lead to "gay" behavior). With these organisms, survival and reproduction/perpetuation of the species are the most paramount objectives in life - indeed, if an animal is not able to reproduce successfully and pass on its genes, it is considered a failure in nature. But then again, who knows....there may be some randy Mallard duck out there on some pond, that is only attracted by the bright plummages of other male Mallards. :)

As for the dolphins, I think there may be a chance of it happening in nature. With organisms on the higher end of the evolutionary scale (i.e. humans, chimps, dolphins, etc), where the brains are large, and the time spent on acquiring food everyday is minimal - there is much more time for "extracurricular" activites such as sleeping, exploring curiosities or general playing-around (i.e. having sex for fun :flush:) . Since the drive to reproduce constantly is not present and survival isn't too hard of an obstacle for us "higher" creatures, the need to adhere to strict natural codes is absent (especially strict reproductive codes) - and hence, the potential of homosexuality is one of the end results (others being high intelligence, creativity, etc). But, I think that this easy lifestyle that we "higher beings" enjoy coupled with slight genetic differences that leads to homosexual tendencies are the main reasons why it occurs. So yes thardavenport, there must be gay dolphins.

Man...what a weird concept to think about! I can't believe I actually answeered it. And to think, I did all that while half-drunk.

Sorry guys, i dont have digital camera or scaner, so no photos :)

Well homosexuality is not that rare on nature. I saw a doccumentary on it. And Dolphins regulary (it said) are homosexual. Males live together and females too (they 'insert' their noses there).

And several less intelligent animals also are - so ot has nothing to do with intelligence, i think. Well the bonobo chimps are wicked perverts but... :|