Beowulf

Putting a face to the name - post your picture here!

And here I am with Nigela Lawson and some friends who have no business being there with us. Who needs a JW auograph when you can meet Nigela!

I should have shaved though, I look positively gross... And what's wrong with my nose??????????

She's has a cooking show on the Style network called "Nigela Bites" that is very funny. She is fantastic. Her three favorite ingredients are butter, salt and lemon.

At the interview I attended, the interviewer did such a freudian slip, the whole audience gasped and I couldn't stop laughing. She introduced her and was trying to be funny so instead of saying this is Nigela Lawson of the book and series Nigela Bites, she instead said "And of course you all know Nigela by her famous books, Nigela cooks, Nigela eats, Nigela swallows..." Needless to say it was hysterical....

Why you want to mess with your breakfast :) lookin' at my ugly mug is beyond me, however... Some people like to watch Anna Nicole Smith and The Osbournes... sooo, here I am... the Bargain Basement Pavarotti...

Yes she can! I invited her over that day to cook for me, but she had things to do......

oh yeah it's all my brains LOL

Big Ken, you look fine! don't put yourself down. Definitely a :) Bocelli (with eyes)

pavarotti.jpg

Frankly, Kenneth, you do not look bad at all, you really gotta stop selling yourself short and misrepresent yourself.

It's a usefull defense tactic, i know that only to well, but it's not needed in your case, IMO off course.

Stefancos- who is a pale, skinny, slightly balding dutchie who has no social skills what so ever.

Haha, this thread has been a riot! Except for Ray's and Johnnyecks' pcitures with John Williams... damn!!! Johnny can I edit you out and put myself in?

Here's a pic of myself out side my boring South Floridian's office... :cry:

Yeah sure! Lol. I would actually like to see it if and when you do! I think it'll be funny!!

Just don't put no gay dolphins next to me instead of Williams! :thumbup: j/k

I have another two that I need to find and scan... one of Symphony Hall and another in Tanglewood.  This was one was in the tube in Tokyo... NO I dont have SARS  :::cough, cough:::::

Is it me, or does he look like Jerry O'Connell, in a way?

Here's a bunch of fun shots for you all!

1) Here I am in the on-air studio at C101.5 FM in Hamilton , Ontario. Sept 2002

2) This is a shot of me at Iowa State University shooting a documentary in the dead of winter. Feb 2003

3) And the last one is of me and my beautiful wife Janet. Dec 2002

Enjoy,

-Erik-

Hmm... over 200 replies and I missed it :-/

Well, I guess I will contribute with my pic too then.

same as your avatar.

yep... that pic is heavily reduced in size though for obvious reasons.

Boy, what kinda thread did I get into...

sceptical-chris.gif

To show you what a satisfied family life I have, these are some pics of my sister and me relaxing at our camp site in Portugal:

chris_und_horn.jpg

As for baby pictures, take this:

chris_tongue.jpg

But now I've grown up and know the really important things in life:

williams-shirt.jpg

ChrisAfonso, that's a John Williams t-shirt??? I want it!!!!

Stefan, Charles, Justin: it was a windy day, my haircut is more simple (as in the Illarramendi picture).

Anything but....... Spock???? :wave: LOL

Here i am well a drawing of me any ways, i look young but im not that young. Remember i am fourteen not 9. God i hope it's not too big, curse my inexperience with images!

030605200432.jpg

Hey, nice drawing HPFAN. It's from one of those street stall 'professionals' no? I must admit it does make you look very young (although the stud in your ear helps to combat that impression). Hmm... maybe I will draw a picture of myself and post it? Suitably idealised of course! :joy:

And Scissorhands, you don't look that much like Spock... Although that T-shirt you're wearing in that Illarramendi picture is seriously space-age-weird! :wave: LOL

CYPHER

Yes, the T-Shirt is homemade, its the first page of the Star Wars Main Title, below the pic is from the Anthology piano album, and next to this the signature that is printed in the Schindler's List score.

When I wore this during an orchestra rehearsal, the conductor looked at the Williams pic and said "He looks like he would like a glass of good wine" :wave:

Everyone asks if they're morphed when I post this pic *ggg*

No, that's real... but I just can do this with my left eyebrow, not with the right.

Okay, so here's me staring at the ceiling. I had short hair those day. Now I have it a lot longer (over my shoulders, more or less). And now I wear glasses.

And here's the most recent picture of me I could find. I am in a wedding and doing what I do best: taking pictures. I know I don't look good in there, but it's the most recent I could find, where the hair looks more or less as long as it is now (this is a month old).

Your hair stlye has really changed. I don't need to tell you which one I prefer more.

But I'm going to anyway. :mrgreen:

Justin -Who thinks shorter is better. :music:

Okay, so here's me staring at the ceiling. I had short hair those day. Now I have it a lot longer (over my shoulders, more or less). And now I wear glasses.

Looking at the ceiling of your life? The one that doesn't let you fly? :lsvader:

Charles - Who also prefers shorter too (hair!).

Shorter hair might arguably look better, but I have a greater appreciation for the sentiments behind the longer-haired look. Getting one's hair cut is such an almighty pain in the arse, that I can really sympathise with wanting to let it grow out a little. Remember, the longer it is the less quickly it grows :)

CYPHER - who once used to be relatively clean-cut and is now bearded and scruffy!

Justin -Who thinks shorter is better. :)

I'm forwarding this directly to ZZ TOP manager and them themselves.

Anyway, I'm not going to post my recent picture then. You're all good-looking and I want to keep this place non-PG rated and eye-friendly.

:oops:

Justin -Who thinks shorter is better. :)

I'm forwarding this directly to ZZ TOP manager and them themselves.

Anyway, I'm not going to post my recent picture then. You're all good-looking and I want to keep this place non-PG rated and eye-friendly.

Oh, come on! :)

No wonder they call you Dr. Jones, Dr. Jones :)

That's okay Roman, your previous "Milky Bar Kid" picture is just too cute for words! And so is your new avatar LOL

CYPHER

Shorter hair might arguably look better, but I have a greater appreciation for the sentiments behind the longer-haired look. Getting one's hair cut is such an almighty pain in the arse, that I can really sympathise with wanting to let it grow out a little. Remember, the longer it is the less quickly it grows :)

CYPHER - who once used to be relatively clean-cut and is now bearded and scruffy!

Keep up the long hair, Cypher. That was one good post I wasn't expecting.

-Ross, who doesn't care what hair looks better on him.

Viva la physical apathy, Ross! Whilst I am totally in solidarity with you on this issue, I am afraid that this very evening I plan on giving my hair a trim. It's just gotten too out of control at the moment ;) and action must be taken.

CYPHER - who doesn't want to alarm anyone by admitting that he hasn't had his hair cut by a true professional in almost a year and a half. Unlike Margot Kidder I use a proper hairdressing kit rather than a rock. :nono: And the results speak for themselves LOL

Wow, you look very much like a young indy. Infact, when marian ICQed me that image, I assumed it was from the TV series!