Stefancos

The Paining: Season 5 Discussion Thread (SPOILERS!)

2 hours ago, Stefancos said:

Well....I already unfriended you.

Drama queen!

2 hours ago, Quintus said:

They don't have Head & Shoulders in Australia? I use it and I don't even have much hair. 

I don't like those harsh chemicals on my scalp. I used to use Selsun Blue, but I'd smell like drano afterward.

Man I dunno which I'd rather have ...your condition or my heart issues.  

Actually Temazapam is not as addicting as say Ambien and its side effects are not as intrusive IE: Sleep walking.  You're better off taking Temazapam than ambien.  I take it since as you know I have to have something to help me sleep at night as well.

Although my new doctor wants to try and wing me off of any type of sleep meds...I'm down for that but might take a long time for it to happen.  Another thing I've found to help me sleep at night is 100% lavender from essential oils...although 80% works but 100% is better.  I definitely have noticed I sleep better if I rub some on under my wrists and my neck and chest before I go to bed so perhaps that's another option for you to consider for sleeping issues.

As I said I dunno which is worse your condition or mine...having heart surgery every 10 years sucks ass...and having a pacemaker even more so....and my body has hated this damn pacemaker since I got it in me a couple of years ago.

Woke up shivering like hell from the Plegridy. But because of the hasj its actually quite invigorating. Surges of energy coursing though my body. Like a roller coaster!

More! MORE!

On 18/03/2016 at 3:08 AM, Stefancos said:

................ Surges of energy coursing though my body. Like a roller coaster!

More! MORE!

Sometimes I'm like this with Adventures on Earth!

10 hours ago, Stefancos said:

Last friday I had my second ever MRI after one year of medication. Today I had an appointment with my neurologist to discuss the results.

In short the lesions in the brain that were there a year ago are noticeable smaller now, and only one new one has appeared, which is also very petite.

Considering I generally feel fine and have been stable for the last year this is pretty much what I expected.

I'm fairly new to these forums, so it wasn't until recently that I learned about your diagnosis. I wish you the best! We need you here, you keep the forums entertaining! 

How is it better? 

With print, you need to walk to the mailbox to get the papers. You need to  throw the papers away when you're done with them or risk a pile of clutter. And they get ink on your fingers. 

This is... Better? 

Fair enough, so do I. I've kept many historically important newspapers and stories over my life, while saving an html file isn't as cool. But I doubt that's what Bill had in mind. 

13 hours ago, WojinPA said:

How is it better? 

There's something great about having the information laid out on nicely organized pages and with a finite conclusion rather than just an endless online scroll. I of course read plenty of news online, but I still like having newspapers/magazines, too. Also, it's easier on the eyes to read longer stuff in print than online, IMO. 

With print, you need to walk to the mailbox to get the papers. 

Is that really that hard? Anyway, I live in an apartment building so the paper gets delivered a foot from my door. 

You need to  throw the papers away when you're done with them.

Which is what I do and it doesn't take much effort. I do keep some clippings (like presidential elections, Blackhawks Stanley Cup victories, and Cubs playoff series victories), though. 

And they get ink on your fingers. 

Wash your hands. :lol: And that's only newspapers; magazines don't.

3 minutes ago, WojinPA said:

Then you'll be keeping a lot of Cubs clippings this fall. 

We'll see, don't jinx it! (As I said, I only keep the clippings for series wins, not every win, so there wouldn't be that many even if the Cubs went really far)

"Oranjegekte!! : Struggles with Printing and Plegridy" by Stefan Cosman. 

Reviews :

"Outstanding! 5 Stars. One mans triumph over adversity in a cruel and insane world!" ~ KK

"Self Indulgent attention seeking shite" ~ Quint

"Mr Cosman approaches this difficult subject matter with a sensitivity and grace that one cannot help but admire" ~ JoeinAR

"Once I picked it up I couldn't put it down. Mr Cosman will be hearing from my lawyers due to the subsequent carcrash" ~ Ricard

"I'll never put on an orange lifejacket again" ~ Melange