SnowyVernalSpringEternal

The Paining: Season 5 Discussion Thread (SPOILERS!)

2 hours ago, Stefancos said:

You will miss me when i'm dead!

You won't be dead, as long as we remember you. 

Hey, if Jilal creates a Genesis device we can even bring you back.

Pon Farr. Puberty all over again. Imagine that!

1 hour ago, Stefancos said:

5,5 hours of sleep in about 2,5 days, splitting headache. Can barely think.

Love MS!

You look like shit. Like a man who only has 5.5 hours of sleep over 2.5 days.  Where does the sleep deprivation come from? Headache? Or byproduct of MS/MS medication? 

Your doctor can't give you sleeping pills, like Zopiclone?

I take that for sleeping, and half a Quetiapine (Seroquel) (I recently passed from 1 to 1/2, because I try to get rid of this one, I don't want to take that the rest of my life).

The lack of sleeping can destroy your life, take my words. It's consequences can be horrible, check that soon.

1 hour ago, Richard said:

I should say you don't want to be a Quetiapine guzzler; it's a ****ing antipsychotic!

I know, it sounds weird, but at 25mg it's used as a sleeping aid. ;)

I know ambien can be habit forming.  For me ambien made me sleep walk a couple of times and I refuse to go back on it, so do my doctors.  I tried Ambien CR shortly after my gastric bypass which worked a lot better.  Then a few years later I tried again but it for some reason gave me extremely terrible migraines and eventually stopped taking it. After a few days I stopped it the migraines went away.

You could try a low dosage of ambien.  It works differently for everyone else...or if anything maybe try an over the counter sleep aid.

Edit: I was on Quetiapine too like Bespin but at a low dosage for sleeping purposes.  I stopped taking it shortly after I got married.  Ya it knocks you out for the night but it started making it so after a couple of hours I'd be up again and it was annoying.