JW Vanity Fair photo with "Force Awakens" big shots

phbart

Kasdan looks like a deer caught in the head lights.

But nice photo. I wonder if Kasdan and Williams reminisced about their time working on THE ACCIDENTAL TOURIST?

Why didn't Williams score any of Kasdan's other films?

Maybe he scored The Accidental Tourist because he was particularly fond of the book? (It's right up his alley)

Sure, but its not like The Accidental Tourist was a one-time deal; They would have already known each other from Empire Strikes Back, Raiders, and Jedi.

Williams had no film scores in 1985; He could have scored Silverado, for example.

Well, Kasdan has used quite a few different composers in his movies. Perhaps he chose them according to the subject and what he feels is appropriate. I'm only guessing, I'm curious about it too

Well, Kasdan has used quite a few different composers in his movies. Perhaps he chose them according to the subject and what he feels is appropriate. I'm only guessing, I'm curious about it too

Yeah, Kasdan is one of those who like to use different composers; like Richard Donner. Except James Newton Howard, who's done quite a few of his movies by now.

In addition to Williams and JNH, Kasdan also has John Barry, Bruce Broughton, James Horner and Alan Silvestri. Pretty impressive!