Bespin

Pops in Space / Williams, Boston Pops O (1980, Philips, 9500 921)

Superman: March; Love Theme; The Empire Strikes Back: The Asteroid Field; Yoda's Theme; The Imperial March; Star Wars: Main Theme; Princess Leia; Close Encounters Of The Third Kind: Suite.

(Reissued in 1990, Philips, 412 884-2)

No.

I have this CD since 1985.

Pops on the March / Williams, Boston Pops O (1980, Philips, 6302 082)

Under the Double Eagle; Pomp and Circumstance March Nº 4; Coronation March; Orb and Sceptre; Strike Up The Band; St. Louis Blues March; Midway March; 76 Trombones; South Rampart Street Parade; Conquest.

(Reissued in 1990, Philips, 420 804-2)

Same.

That's Entertainment / Williams, Boston Pops O (1981, Philips, 6302 124)

That's Entertainment; Excerpts From "Fiddler On The Roof"; Selections From "A Little Night Music"; Richard Rodgers Waltzes; Pops On Broadway; Selections From "Gigi".

(Reissued in 1990, Philips, 416 499-2)

Same.

Btw Bespin on your site you list some releases as "reissued" when they are in fact contemporaneous with the other release. E.g. the DCC 1995 release of Raiders of the Lost Ark was released also on LP (with additional track) so it is not exactly a reissue. Not in the way I would understand it.

Well for this release of 1995, I simply assumed that the original release was the CD and the "special product", the LP. A Lp in 1995, that sounds a complementary release of the CD to me, made for collectors, but I can be wrong. For the extra tracks, I will check this. When I copy-pasted the tracks, taken from Discogs, I simply noted the difference of sequencing, due to LP time limitations.

If really there is a bonus tracks... Do I have to consider it as two entries or just one, with a reissue? Well, it's not exactly an exact science. It's like the special reissue of AOTC with the bonus tracks, I also entered it as a "reissue", with a bonus tracks. I know that if you are a collector, you will want to have the two objects, but as a matter of album "counting", AOTC is ONE album. One album with an alternate "promotion" reissue (for Target of Wal-Mart I don't recall).

In the other hand, i counted the 20th anniversay album of Jurassic Park, as a second entry, as with his 4 bonus tracks and the twenty years that separate it from it's original release, is a kind of (deceiving) "expansion".

There are other examples of alt entries that I count as "reissues", like the promo LP of Goodbye Mr. Chips with the alt tracks.

Well, That's not as easy as it seems to make a disco, as you see!

Thanks!

Ah a small correction to what I said above. The DCC LP version contains extra material, THE WELL OF THE SOULS (11:27) This extended track contains an extra 6:00 minutes of unreleased music not found on the CD release of the same label. This was a limited edition LP release.

Can this be called a straight reissue when it is released at the same time with the DCC CD and contains more music?

Swing, Swing, Swing / Williams, Boston Pops O (1984, Philips, 412 626-1)

Opus One; Begin The Beguine; Sunrise Serenade; Tuxedo Junction; Satin Doll; In The Mood; Sing, Sing, Sing; Stompin' At The Savoy; Moonlight Serenade; Sring Of Pearls; Sleepy Lagoon; Song Of India; Snowfall; Swing, Swing, Swing.

(Reissued in 1984, Philips Digital Classics, 412 626-2)

LP and CD are from 1985.

Digital Jukebox / Williams, Boston Pops O (1988, Philips, 422 064-2)

There was an LP too.

1988, Philips, 422 064-1

Ah a small correction to what I said above. The DCC LP version contains extra material, THE WELL OF THE SOULS (11:27) This extended track contains an extra 6:00 minutes of unreleased music not found on the CD release of the same label. This was a limited edition LP release.

Can this be called a straight reissue when it is released at the same time with the DCC CD and contains more music?

For the moment I like to considerate these kind of entries as "one" new entry in the disco, but issued on two different support, even if they shows minor alternate content.

When i'll get home I will add a little note about the extended track. Thanks Incanus ;-)

Have you included the Silva Screen release of Raiders in your discography?

No, as i did by choice an original disco, showing only on the U.S. releases. I show int. releases only if they are the only source available.

By Request... The Best Of John Williams And The Boston Pops Orchestra / Williams, Boston Pops Orchestra (1987, Philips Classics, 420 178-1, Compilation)

Olympic Fanfare And Theme (previously unreleased); Liberty Fanfare (previously unreleased).

.........Theme from Jaws (previously unreleased) March from 1941 (previously unreleased) Mission Theme (previously unreleased).

Pomp & Pizazz / Kunzel, Cincinnati Pops Orchestra (1990, Telarc, 80122)

John Williams: Olympic Fanfare.

American Jubilee / Kunzel, Cincinnati Pops Orchestra (1990, Telarc, 80144)

John Williams: Liberty Fanfare.

• 2 weeks later...

Done all the changes.

Many many many thanks! You are my new best friend, I've added you in the thanks credits of my website. :)

Added a note about the extended version, and changed the reissue note for "released as" instead of "reissued as".

Thanks again!

Does someone have picture/cat.number/tracklist of this compilation?

p_coming-soon.jpg

Movies / Williams, Boston Pops O (1992, Philips, Compilation)

I have a question about the piano credits John Williams has on "The Magnificient Seven" (1960) by Elmer Bernstein.

On which album(s) his versions can be found?

Does someone have picture/cat.number/tracklist of this compilation?

p_coming-soon.jpg

Movies / Williams, Boston Pops O (1992, Philips, Compilation)

I think it's a foreign pressing added by mistake, anyone confirm?

http://www.todocoleccion.net/musica-cds/movies-john-williams-and-the-boston-pops-orchestra-cd-philips-edicion-alemana~x48227664

I have a question about the piano credits John Williams has on "The Magnificient Seven" (1960) by Elmer Bernstein.

He played piano in the recording sessions, and from what I understand the original score is what was released on both the Rykodisc version in the 90s (which I have), and the subsequent expansion a few years ago (which I obviously don't have or want). But I'm only 90% sure.

He played piano in the recording sessions, and from what I understand the original score is what was released on both the Rykodisc version in the 90s (which I have), and the subsequent expansion a few years ago (which I obviously don't have or want). But I'm only 90% sure.

Added:

p_rcd10741.jpg

The Magnificent Seven [Original MGM Motion Picture Soundtrack] (1960) (1998, Rykodisc, RCD 10741)

Featuring John Williams (p).

p_3020665592.jpg

(Reissued in 2004, Varèse Sarabande, 302 066 559 2)

+ The New Tom Sawyer Expansion

BTW I moved all the Quartet Records entries in the "In Europe only" subsection.

Discography - Album: http://www.goplanete.com/johnwilliams/music/disco/albums.htm

Every time I listen to The Magnificent Seven, I have this urge to go buy cigarettes.

Better this than the urge to shot someone!

Two new entries added to the section "Discography as a composer – Other Works"

2000 Hollywood Symphonic Concert - John Williams, Orie Suzuki conducting the Kanagawa Philharmonic Orchestra.

2009 A Family Christmas, Christopher Bell conducting the Royal Scottish National Orchestra & Junior Chorus.

This page shows a selective disco (because far from all JW's music recorded by others is memorable...). If you think a recording worth of mention is missing on this page, msg me!

http://www.goplanete.com/johnwilliams/music/composer/seldisco.htm

• 2 weeks later...

I added all the covers in the section "Soundtracks using John Williams's Themes" (original releases only).

p_ry9601.jpg

Airplane! (1980, Regency, RY 9601)

Music Composed and Conducted by Elmer Bernstein, Original Jaws Theme by John Williams.

http://www.goplanete.com/johnwilliams/music/composer/themes.htm

• 2 weeks later...

1 hour ago, Bilbo Skywalker said:

Are there any official releases of JW conducting music from the Prequels live?

Nothing released commercially, but there is a concert that have been professionnaly recorded and that was broadcasted (on the radio I think).

It's the only one I know and that I've repertoried on my website (concerts section)

Live from Tanglewood / Williams, Boston Pops Esplanade O (Koussevitzky Music Shed, Tanglewood, MA, 1999-08-30)

--> The Flag Parade from The Phantom Menace; Anakin's Theme from The Phantom Menace; Duel Of The Fates from The Phantom Menace

http://www.goplanete.com/johnwilliams/music/concerts.htm

Here's some "Space oddities" from the discography of John Williams. I talk about strange Film Score Monthy "1 on 2" albums where the music of John Williams is combined with the music of an other composer.

I really think these soundtracks deserve new releases where John Williams is the only MAIN artist!

Penelope/Bachelor in Paradise (1966/1961) (2004, Film Score Monthly, FMSCD Vol. 7, No. 18)

Jericho/The Ghostbreaker (1966/1965) (2005, Film Score Monthly, FSMCD Vol. 8, No. 6)

Not With My Wife, You Don't!/Any Wednesday (1966) (2006, Film Score Monthly, FSMCD Vol. 9 No. 3, Compilation)

Diamond Head/Gone With the Wave (1963/1964) (2006, Film Score Monthly, FSMCD Vol. 9, No. 9, Compilation)

TV Omnibus: Volume One (1962-1976) (1962-1976) (2010, Film Score Monthly, FSMCD Vol. 13, No. 13) (Music from The Bronze Locust)

Nightwatch/Killer by Night (1965/1972) (2011, Film Score Monthly, FSMCD Vol. 14, No. 16)

• 2 weeks later...

Added these ones, even if I'm a little in advance for Memoirs of a Geish that comes out in march.

Did I miss something?

p_sk46595.jpg

Home Alone [Original Motion Picture Soundtrack] (1990, CBS, SK 46595)

Home Alone Main Title ("Somewhere In My Memory"); Holiday Flight; The House; Star Of Bethlehem (Orchestral Version); Man Of The House; White Christmas (The Drifters); Scammed By A Kindergartner; Please Come Home For Christmas (Southside Johnny Lyon); Follow That Kid!; Making The Plane; O Holy Night (Chorus & Orchestra); Carol Of The Bells (Chorus); Star Of Bethlehem (With Children's Chorus); Setting The Trap; Somewhere In My Memory (With Chorus & Orchestra); The Attack On The House; Mom Returns And Finale; Have Yourself A Merry Little Christmas (Mel Tormé); We Wish You A Merry Chrismas/ End Title.

p_88875156172.jpg

(Reissued in 2015 Home Alone 25th anniversary Edition, Sony Masterworks, 88875156172)

p_ha25_mondo1.jpg

(Reissued in 2015 as 2-LP, "Cheese Pizza" colored vinyl, Mondo Records, MOND-070)

p_ha25_mondo2.jpg

(Reissued in 2015 as 2-LP, Red and green colored vinyl, Mondo Records, MOND-070)

p_82876778572.jpg

Memoirs Of A Geisha [Original Motion Picture Soundtrack] / Ma, Perlman, Williams (2005, Sony Classical, 82876747082; 82876-77857-2)

Sayuri's Theme; The Journey To The Hanamachi; Going To School; Brush On Silk; Chiyo's Prayer; Becoming A Geisha; Finding Satsu; The Chairman's Waltz; The Rooftops Of The Hanamachi; The Garden Meeting; Dr. Crab's Prize; Destiny's Path; A New Name... A New Life; The Fire Scene And The Coming Of War; As The Water...; Confluence; A Dream Discarded; Sayuri's Theme And End Credits.

p_geishapromo.jpg

(Released in 2005 as "For Your Consideration" Academy Promo CD)

(Reissued for digital download in 2012, Sony Classical)

p_geisha_mov.jpg

(Reissued as 2-LP in 2016, Music On Vinyl, MOVATM074)

• 2 weeks later...

New entries:

Singles

"Call Of The Champions". Call Of The Champions (Radio Edit) / The Mission Theme

Sony Classical SSK 55975 (Promo)

Albums

p_stepmomfyc.jpg

Stepmom FYC Academy Promo CD

Always and Always; The Days Between; The Spins Its Web; The Soccer Game; A Christmas Quilt; Isabel's Horse and Buggy; Taking Pictures; One Snowy Night; Ben's Antics; Isabel's Picture Gallery; Jackie and Isabel; Jackie's Secret; Bonding; End Credits.

p_foxtopshelflibrary.jpg

Fox Music: Top Shelf Library (2006, Fox Music, Compilation, 5-CD)

Music composed and conducted by John Williams: Holiday Flight (from Home Alone), The House (from Home Alone).

• 2 weeks later...
p_fsr2228.jpg

John T. Williams - Jazz Beginnings (2006, Fresh Sounds Records, FSR 2228, Compilation)

CD 1: The Most Beautiful Girl In The World; In A Little Spanish Town; I'll Take Romance; Zigeuner; Tenderly; Diane; Dear To My Heart; While We're Young; Wait Till You See Her; One Love; Bess,Oh Where's My Bess; Hello; Aunt Orsavella; Spring Is Here; Anything Goes; Caribe; One Love; Our Waltz; CD 2: I've Got The World On A String; Get Happy; That Old Black Magic; Over The Rainbow; Let's Fall In Love; Stormy Weather; My Shinning Hour; Between The Devil And The Deep Blue Sea; Come Rain Or Come Shine; Here's What I'm Here For; Hit The Road To Dreamland; A Sleepin' Bee; All Of You; The Last Time I Saw Paris; I Can't Get Started; I Got Plenty O'Nuttin'; It's The Talk Of The Town; You'd Be So Nice To Come Home To; It Ain't Necessarily So; Tenderly; This Can't Be Love; Old Devil Moon; My Happy Time; There's A Small Hotel.

A little focus on the original albums partly or completely reissued on the excellent 2006 compilation "Jazz Beginnings"

p_kl_1055.jpg

The John Towner Touch (1957, Kapp, KL-1055)
While We're Young; Zigeuner; Wait Till You see Her; Bess, Oh Where's My Bess; One Love; The Most Beautiful Girl In The World; Diane; I'll take Romance; Dear To My Heart; Hello; Tenderly; In A Little Spanish Town.

p_kxl_5001.jpg

Modern Jazz Gallery (1957, Kapp Records, KXL 5001)

Featuring John T. Williams Quartet (p): Aunt Orsavella; Spring Is Here; Anything Goes; Caribe.

p_br_100.jpg

Remembering with Marjorie Lee (1957, BeauMonde, BR 100)

Featuring John T. Williams (p); Arranged by John T. Williams.

(Reissued in 1989, Fresh Sound Records, BR 100 CD)

p_bcp_6025.jpg

World on a String (1957, Bethlehem, BCP-6025)
Let's Fall In Love; Over The Rainbow; My Shining Hour; Here's What I'm Here For; Come Rain Or Come Shine; That Old Black Magic; Between The Devil And The Deep Blue Sea; Hit The Road To Dreamland; Stormy Weather; I've Got The World On A String; Sleepin' Bee; Get Happy.

p_ds_891.jpg

(Reissued in 1984 as "John Williams and Co. Plays the Music of Harold Arlen", Discovery Records, DS-891)
Let's Fall In Love; Stormy Weather; My Shining Hour; Get Happy; Here's What I'm Here For; That Old Black Magic; Hit The Road To Dreamland; Over The Rainbow; Between The Devil And The Deep Blue Sea; A Sleepin' Bee; I've Got The World On A String; Come Rain Or Come Shine.

(Reissued in 1986, Discovery Records, DSCD-891)

p_bcp_6025_2015.jpg

(Reissued in 2015, Bethlehem Records, BCP-6025)

p_l1635.jpg

Johnny Desmond Swings (1958, Tops Records, L1635)

With The John Williams Orchestra (p).

(Reissued in 1997, Simitar/Pickwick)

The JAZZ BEGINNINGS 2CD from Fresh Sounds set is IMO one of -- if not THE -- most important Williams releases in the last 20 years. An absolute must-have if you want to call yourself a proper John Williams fan! If nothing else, because it contains two original Williams tracks -- the first of his own music that was ever commercially recorded and released.

Talking about original compositions, I still have to add these little instrumental tracks and songs to the "Compositions" page of the website.

Do you have such a list Thor?

No list, I'm afraid. Only bits and pieces. Most of the stuff he did in the "album years" between, say, 1956 and 1965 -- both as pianist and arranger -- was covers. I'd love to see a comprehensive list of all the Williams-composed tracks that are not for film or TV in this period. There can't be many. "Hello", "Aunt Orsavella", "Double Walk". And then tracks like "Augie" and "The Black Knight" which -- if memory serves -- were intended for the CHECKMATE album. "Tuesday's Theme", which was a single inspired by Tuesday Weld's character in BACHELOR FLAT, but never appeared in the film. And so on.

22 hours ago, Thor said:

No list, I'm afraid. Only bits and pieces. Most of the stuff he did in the "album years" between, say, 1956 and 1965 -- both as pianist and arranger -- was covers. I'd love to see a comprehensive list of all the Williams-composed tracks that are not for film or TV in this period. There can't be many. "Hello", "Aunt Orsavella", "Double Walk". And then tracks like "Augie" and "The Black Knight" which -- if memory serves -- were intended for the CHECKMATE album. "Tuesday's Theme", which was a single inspired by Tuesday Weld's character in BACHELOR FLAT, but never appeared in the film. And so on.

Ok so this is a start.

What is "Double Walk"?

Compositions – Miscellaneous

Hello
Aunt Orsavella
Caribe

Tuesday's Theme

Augie's Great Piano

Dream Away (Lyrics by Paul Williams)

http://www.goplanete.com/johnwilliams/composer/index.htm

"Dream Away" is a film song, and as such part of that film's score -- even if there have been several cover versions since. Would you count that? If you do, you have to count all the other film songs too.

"Tuesday's Theme" was inspired by the film, but never appeared in it (as far as I remember), so it's a bit different.

I've forgotten what "Double Walk" is. I think it's an obscure JW single. Great track, though!

Oh, I just remember another -- "The Same Hello, The Same Goodbye", which was originally written for Frank Sinatra, but he never performed it. Written in 1978, but got its premiere release with Michael Feinstein's 2008 album.

30 minutes ago, Thor said:

"Dream Away" is a film song, and as such part of that film's score -- even if there have been several cover versions since. Would you count that?

Well, it's not on the 'The Man Who Loved Cat Dancing' CD they have issued, so I will let it in the list, what do you think?

"The Same Hello, The Same Goodbye" --> Added.

I've added "If We Were In Love" too, as the score is not by Williams.

26 minutes ago, Bespin said:

Well, it's not on the 'The Man Who Loved Cat Dancing' CD they have issued, so I will let it in the list, what do you think?

Well, it's a tricky territory to venture into, because then you would count all the film songs he's done too (and all the covers of them). If I had been you, I would not count songs or tracks written specifically for a film or TV show -- just to avoid confusion. They are hopefully covered by the film discography anyway? In other words, just the tracks and songs written independently for album release. But it's up to you!

8 minutes ago, Thor said:

Well, it's a tricky territory to venture into, because then you would count all the film songs he's done too (like all the covers). If I had been you, I would not count songs or tracks written specifically for a film or TV show -- just to avoid confusion. In other words, just the tracks and songs written independently for album release. But it's up to you!

I simply did'nt know that this song was from this movie, simply because it never appeared on any album of the movie. It's not listed anywhere else in my website.  That's the reason it must appeared at least at one place. It will be there :-)

In the others cases, the JW songs are always on the albums where he wrote the score.

One goal of this website is to put well on evidence the "rarities" or "oddities".. that you collectors often take for granted. ;-)

11 minutes ago, Thor said:

OK! Couldn't you put the "Dream Away" single next to the CAT DANCING entry instead?

I can put the Frank Sinatra album in the "Discography as a composer - other works" section.

Done.

http://www.goplanete.com/johnwilliams/music/composer/seldisco.htm

And because we have to start somewhere... The "Arrangements & Orchestrations (Selective List)" page have been created.

Containing for the moment the scores and albums known to have been orchestrated by Williams.

...And some JW's arrangements published by Hal Leonard.

It's a selective list, I don't think we have to list everything.

Well, this is a start. Please help me to complete it.

http://www.goplanete.com/johnwilliams/arranger/index.htm

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Page "Discography as a composer – Concert works" updated:

p_141117-M-HO616-001.jpg

Be Glad Then, America (2014, United States Marine Band, 141117-M-HO616-001)

John Williams: "For 'The President's Own'".

p_4016.jpg

Fiddler On The Roof [2016 Broadway Cast] (2016, Sony Classical, 4016)

John Williams: Fiddler on the Roof variations and Cadenza (performed by Itzhak Perlman, directed by Ted Sperling).

http://www.goplanete.com/johnwilliams/music/composer/concert.htm

• 3 weeks later...

I'm trying to stay up to date concerning all the Star Wars reissues.  If something is missing, please tell me! Merci!

http://www.goplanete.com/johnwilliams/music/disco/albums.htm

p_l45753_4.jpg

Star Wars [Original Motion Picture Soundtrack] / London SO (1977, 20th Century Records, L 45753/4 [2T-54])

DISC 1: Main Title; Imperial Attack; Princess Leia's Theme; The Desert And The Robot Auction; Ben's Death And TIE Fighter Attack; The Little People Work; Rescue Of The Princess; Inner City; Cantina Band; DISC 2: The Land Of The Sand People; Mouse Robot And Blasting Off; The Return Home; The Walls Converge; The Princess Appears; The Last Battle; The Throne Room And End Title.

(Released in 1977, 20th Century Records, 2T-541 [0898])

(Reissued in 1977, RSO, 2T-541)

p_8000962.jpg

(Reissued in 1986, Polydor, 800 096-2)

p_sw_2lp_2016.jpg

(Reissued in 2016 as 2-LP "Limited Edition Gold Vinyl", Sony)

p_forceawakens.jpg

Star Wars : The Force Awakens [Original Motion Picture Soundtrack] (2015, Walt Disney Records, D002177202)

Main Title And The Attack On The Jakku Village; The Scavenger; I Can Fly Anything; Rey Meets BB-8; Follow Me; Rey’s Theme; The Falcon; That Girl With The Staff; The Rathtars!; Finn’s Confession; Maz’s Counsel; The Starkiller; Kylo Ren Arrives At The Battle; The Abduction; Han And Leia; March Of The Resistance; Snoke; On The Inside; Torn Apart; The Ways Of The Force; Scherzo For X-Wings; Farewell And The Trip; The Jedi Steps And Finale.

p_forceawakens_target.jpg

(Released in 2015 as a Target Edition, Walt Disney Records, D002291602)

(Released in 2015 for digital download, Walt Disney Records)

p_forceawakens_fyc.jpg

(Released in 2015 as "For Your Consideration" Academy Promo CD & downloadable album, Walt Disney Studios)

The Attack on the Jakku Village Part 1; The Attack on the Jakku Village Part 2; The Scavenger; Lunchtime; I Can Fly Anything; Finn’s Trek; Follow Me and The Falcon; The Rathtars; Snoke; You Got A Name?; I’m No Hero; The Starkiller; Kylo Ren Arrives at the Battle; The Resistance; The Abduction; Finn and Poe, United; The Bombing Run; On the Inside; Torn Apart; The Ways of the Force; The Journey Home; Farewell and The Trip; The Jedi Steps and Finale.

p_forceawakens_2lp_a.jpg

p_forceawakens_2lp_b.jpg

(Reissued in 2016 as 2-LP, Walt Disney Records)

Main Title And The Attack On The Jakku Village; The Scavenger; I Can Fly Anything; Rey Meets BB-8; Follow Me; Rey’s Theme; The Falcon; That Girl With The Staff; The Rathtars!; Finn’s Confession; Maz’s Counsel; The Starkiller; Kylo Ren Arrives At The Battle; The Abduction; Han And Leia; March Of The Resistance; Snoke; On The Inside; Torn Apart; The Ways Of The Force; Scherzo For X-Wings; Farewell And The Trip; The Jedi Steps And Finale.

Added the two latest I am Shark LP releases:

p_ias009.jpg

(Reissued in 2016 as 2-LP, I Am Shark, IAS009)

p_ias010.jpg

(Reissued in 2016 as 2-LP, I Am Shark, IAS010)

I just saw that La-La Land reissued the FSM Black Sunday album for digital download on Amazon.

As far as I'm concerned, that's an openness. It may be the first of many to be reissued like that. 

A hope for getting a legal copy of all those sold out CDs...

Black Sunday (Original Motion Picture Soundtrack)

https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B01EMVZDLI?ie=UTF8&keywords=%26%2334%3BJohn%20Williams%26%2334%3B&qid=1463661741&ref_=sr_1_7&refinements=p_n_feature_browse-bin%3A625150011&s=dmusic&sr=1-7

3 hours ago, Bespin said:

I just saw that La-La Land reissued the FSM Black Sunday album for digital download on Amazon.

La-La Land partnered with Paramount to release a lot of Paramount scores digitally.  It's not just Amazon, but also iTunes, Google Play, 7Digital, Spotify, etc etc etc.

See here:

http://www.jwfan.com/forums/index.php?/topic/18099-the-official-la-la-land-records-thread/&do=findComment&comment=1246816

And also see here for MV talking about it more:

http://filmscoremonthly.com/board/posts.cfm?threadID=115196&forumID=1&archive=0

Paramount.... Oh, I'm not that familiar with the studios... So what other scores of John Williams does it imply?

Quickly like this, I only think about War of the world and Tintin... but we don't have yet expanded sets for these ones.

Geez, so no legal downloadable copy of Goodbye, Mr. Chips 2006 expanded set? :angry: