BloodBoal

• Replies 14
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Boy, I'd love to read that, but mobile sites are absolute fucking !@#$%^&*, even when they don't include ads that are impossible to get rid of.

Basically, they are being sued for using longer snippets of licensed music than their licence allows IIUC.

So what's the lesson to be learned here? Don't steal other people's work to profit from it unless you are ready to get sued or pay for your theft in some way? idk.

So what's the lesson to be learned here? Don't steal other people's work to profit from it unless you are ready to get sued or pay for your theft in some way? idk.

It means if you get a licence to use certain music and it says it can only be 30 seconds long, than it can only be 30 seconds long.

Okay. I guess now what I'm trying to figure out is why it was so hard to follow such a simple rule. 30 seconds = 30 seconds. There's no way to get around that without having one of those suits come crashing down on you.

Boy, I'd love to read that, but mobile sites are absolute fucking !@#$%^&*, even when they don't include ads that are impossible to get rid of.

Basically, they are being sued for using longer snippets of licensed music than their licence allows IIUC.

Oh, I know, I just wanted to read it. Thanks though. :)

I just hate it when people only post a link, without bothering to quote the linked article.

So you didn't notice the thread title, either?