The Force Awakens begins recording at Sony in LA today

thx99

John Boyega has adaptation credits apparently

For trying to understand such old fashion music that you can't dance to and doesn't even have any lyrics?

He is adapting to old school music!

I've seen longtime film music fans misspell the name of Ennio Morricone or Franz Waxman on several occassions. Give Boyega a break. His enthusiasm for Williams and the recording session is what shines through here, despite the error.

I've seen longtime film music fans misspell the name of Ennio Morricone or Franz Waxman on several occassions. Give Boyega a break. His enthusiasm for Williams and the recording session is what shines through here, despite the error.

True. :)

Nice to see the younger actors actually attending the sessions and being so hyped about it.

When i met JW I could barely even speak, much less write anything.

When i met JW I could barely even speak, much less write anything.

Gratefully I can say: I know the feeling.

1508038_1515839392073973_351631168134808

That is such an honor and privilege to be at a live recording session and seeing the Maestro doing what he is the best at doing. I am always touched by hearing when cast and crew members attend John Williams's conducting sessions, like Christopher Reeve attending the scoring session to Superman: The Movie, and Tom Hanks attending a scoring session to Saving Private Ryan. Those are just two examples. What a phenomenal experience.

Hey, if anything, it's nice too see a more normal-sized skinny girl in a mainstream Hollywood movie.

This. It looks like Rey is going to be a strong female character who wasn't cast based on her cup size. That's a good thing in my book.

Then again, I've never had a problem with women who weren't so top-heavy.

Hey, if anything, it's nice too see a more normal-sized skinny girl in a mainstream Hollywood movie.

We already had that with Keira Knightley in the POTC trilogy!

In the first movie she had a lot of push-up, she seemed a lot bigger

pirates-of-the-caribbean-keira-knightly-

Still gorgeous, no matter her actual size

If you add up the amount of breast she has in all those photos, you get two decent sized breasts.

Give it a rest dude.

Their live open-air Star Wars performances which are better than the original recordings beg to differ.

The world's finest musicians, forced by continually devolving cultural demands to present derivative junk-art instead of the great classics, just so they can survive. Sad stuff.

They just need to find the right benefactors!

Vienna-Philharmonic-and-t-008.jpg

9C0A2A98-A78E-4A5C-B6A2-10CB16488829_zps

Levar! I loved you in The Next Generation!

Haha, don't! Now all I can see is him wearing that visor... I bet if they reboot TNG (like the rumours that keep doing the rounds every once in a while) they would actually cast him as Geordie.

Wait, isn't that photo from Indy 4? The hashtags say Indiana Jones.

I'm embarrassed I didn't realize that. Yeah, since the hashtags say Indiana Jones it's likely not from TFA.

At least he's looking less sickly

Since Frank Marshall isn't producing The Force Awakens but DID produce Indy 4, I'm assuming the photo is from 2008.