• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Who's Burgess Meredith? :?  

Justin - :)

quack, quack, quack, quack,

quack, quack, quack, quack.

I've seen the old TV series. Now who is Burgess Meredith? I haven't seen that show in years :mrgreen:

Da-da da-da da-da

BATMAN!!!!!!!

The best show that is showing on american tv these days. I would almost make the trip there to just watch the show!

The Ghoest-

You've never seen the old Batman series?

I watched it when I was a little toddler.

Now i know what JoeinAr feels like, i'm surrounded by infants. :thumbup:

So someone who doesn't share your interests is an infant? :roll:

Justin -Who now finds the old Batman to be terrible annoying. :confused:

No Morn he was in the first Batman movie, not the 2nd, which was the 1st Michael Keaton one.

Joe, who is surrounded by infants, and is old enough to have watched Batman in its original run.

• 6 months later...
You've never seen the old Batman series?

Boom, Bang , Baf

Will batman get in time to save Robin? Will Robin hold on in the evil claws of Kingpin??

Yes yes I know the serie ...

Aaaahhh The old times :?

They were on dutch television a while ago! You of all should know that Stefancos!

Holy ziparoo and reminiscent memorys of days gone by Justin. (KABOOM)

I think you posted that link some time last year yes??

Perhaps you gave me the link once on messenger or something :?

THWOCK KABOOM CRUNNCH GRRRIIIIINIDDD!!!..HOLY JESUS JUSTIN :wow:

Justin -Gonna sleep with the light on tonight. :wow:

"You can try to sleep Justin. But you still wake up sometimes, don't you Justin;

you wake up in the iron dark, and still hear the screaming of the lambs?" :biglaugh:

Melange - Who's now quoting from Silence of the Lambs instead.. LOL

Melange does enjoy his petty torments....;)

The original Batman movie is one of the funniest things I've ever seen. I laughed from beginning to end. It's ridiculous, lame, asinine in its seriousness....and pure joy to watch.LOL

BATMAN (reading one of the Riddler's chestnuts): What weighs four ounces, and is dangerous?

ROBIN (slapping fist in hand, in total earnest): A sparrow with a machine gun!

:|:wave::mrgreen::);)

- Uni....who might just have to dig out the tape and watch it again.... :biglaugh:

I've seen that movie! I really couldn't tell . . . was everything totally serious, or was it supposed to be funny in its ridiculousness? Either way, whether or not it was meant to be, it was hilarious.

Ray Barnsbury

Melange does enjoy his petty torments....:|

"NO, no, no, you were doing fine Uni. You had been courteous and receptive to courtesy. You had established trust with the embarassing truth about Justin and now this half-handed segway into your Batman reference....tut tut tut....it won't do. You know what you look like to me, with your good printer and your cheap CD wallet? You look like a rube. A well scrubbed, hustling rube with a little taste. Good nutrition has given you some length of bone, but you're not more than one generation from poor white trash, are you, Uni? And that accent you've tried so desparately to shed? Pure Denver,Colorado. What's your father, Uni? Is he a coal miner? Does he stink of the lamb? You know how quickly the girls found you... all those tedious sticky fumblings in the back seats of cars...while you could only dream of getting out... getting anywhere... getting all the way to the JWfan board...". Melange - Leaping for joy at using that SOTL quote LOL .

You see a lot, Melange. But are you strong enough to point that high-powered perception at yourself? What about it? Why don't you look at yourself and write down what you see? Maybe you're afraid to....

I'm only asking you to listen to me, Melange.....either you will or you won't.

- Uni....whose attempt is but a pale shadow, but fun nonetheless.... :P

I'm only asking you to listen to me, Melange.....either you will or you won't.

rd8.jpg

(Sniff) You wear avion skin cream Uni....(sniff) and sometimes you use L'Air du Temps,...but not today." LOL