'The Making of Jurassic Park' documentary mystery soundtrack

zoltan_902

Hi All,

I've recently re-watched the making-of documentary of Jurassic Park - the one hosted by James Earl Jones. There are a bunch of cues in the program that I'm very keen to identify - which are evidently not sourced from the Jurassic Park OST.

Even after recording the segments of audio and processing them, and sampling them to SoundHound, I wasn't able to get an ID. I think it's some other source music - can someone else please lead me?

The link to the documentary on Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P9bKxRQfvs8. You can go to 37:05 for the one cue that I'm most keen on (during the Gallimimus sequence).

Cheers.

• 6 years later...

I’ve also been trying to track these down! I actually recently heard one of the tracks in an episode of the Mr Bean animated series. 

this is piece! I believe it plays during the bit about fossil hunting.

16 hours ago, Benvincible said:

I’ve also been trying to track these down! I actually recently heard one of the tracks in an episode of the Mr Bean animated series. 

this is piece! I believe it plays during the bit about fossil hunting.

Thanks for your response, and the helpful lead! I can't believe it's been 6 years since I posed this question. I'll check out the rest of Tony Hymas' released music to see if I get lucky.

• 9 months later...
19 hours ago, Disco Stu said:

So how did you find it?

It's quite funny actually; I very recently switched from SoundHound to Shazam. What SoundHound wasn't able to recognise, Shazam was able to. That's all it took. 

Another track on that same album, 'corporate Power' is a fun listen. Dave Hewson has proved a great new discovery for me.

• 3 months later...

This is amazing news! Looks like we’ve found most of the music. What else is there? Maybe someone can make an actual soundtrack edit for us!

Would love to find the tracks used for the classic film clips (King Kong,lost world, Jason and the argonaughts)