Star Wars IX The Rise of Skywalker (JJ Abrams 2019)

Jay

I want Episode 9 to end with a woman on a desert world carrying a baby and someone asks her who the father is and she says there was no father and she can't explain what happened. 

Cue binary sunset music

Cue end credits

12 minutes ago, Demodex said:

I want Episode 9 to end with a woman on a desert world carrying a baby and someone asks her who the father is and she says there was no father and she can't explain what happened. 

Cue binary sunset music

Cue end credits

Are you saying the Star Wars timeline is cyclical? That it's like Dark City, where the same characters wake up every day and find themselves in different but related roles?

The first thing they'll do with LucasFilm is establish a trilogy, a central point from which they can control the franchise. The trouble is, if they begin firing spinoff films, there's a risk that they may suck ass. I believe our goal should be to watch the prequel trilogy.

45 minutes ago, Nick Parker said:

Are you saying the Star Wars timeline is cyclical? That it's like Dark City, where the same characters wake up every day and find themselves in different but related roles?

Rey...has learned...to tune

2 hours ago, Disco Stu said:

Rey...has learned...to tune

"You wanted to know what it was about me that made me attuned with the Force and very gifted. Well, you're not going to find it *pulls up JJ Abrams' screenplay* ... in here. You went looking in the wrong place."

5 minutes ago, Demodex said:

I'm sure it'll be on YouTube soon after. 

The only bit that will be worth watching (the trailer) will be up on YouTube straight away.

2 minutes ago, Stefancos said:

Happens at every Star Wars concert nowadays.

I’ve seen it at Star Wars, Harry Potter, Star Track, and Indiana Jones concerts

5 minutes ago, Alexcremers said:

Nobody wanted to hire Williams except Spielberg or Lucas. He never got any respect from real directors. ☹️

image.png