The Force Awakens Disney Records OST

Not Mr. Big

Jeez, I've been so hung up on waiting for a leak, I forgot about the possibility of samples!

And come on aj_vader, I thought we talked about providing a source for your news!

https://itunes.apple.com/us/album/star-wars-force-awakens-original/id1063517675

Jeez, I've been so hung up on waiting for a leak, I forgot about the possibility of samples!

And come on aj_vader, I thought we talked about providing a source for your news!

https://itunes.apple.com/us/album/star-wars-force-awakens-original/id1063517675

Sorry. Every time I post a link on here it never works and someone ends up posting one that works.

123 cues. Includes alternates, concert versions of themes, and a few demo cues for Episode VIII.

Meh.

Get back to me when you get the complete version of Cellar Song.

He wrote the the cellar song, it's just he didn't think it made for a pleasant listening experience and decided not to release it like the rest of the best cues.

OK guys, now that the score is out, please use the following thread to discuss the MUSIC:

The Force Awakens SOUNDTRACK ALBUM Discussion

That is so people who don't want to hear or read about the music until they have their physical copy and/or until after they've seen the film can still safely open this thread.

This thread can continue on with shipping notices, finding the physical copy in stores, packages arriving, differences between the standard and deluxe packaging, etc

Mine's "Preparing for Shipment" from Amazon. The standard OST.

Still haven't decided if I'll walk into a Target on Friday and by the Deluxe OST, too.

I haven't ordered my copy yet. I was thinking of just walking into a Walmart and picking up a copy (they don't have Target here anymore). The chances of finding this CD in stores should be pretty good, right?

Target pulled out of Canada earlier in the year Jay.

There were never a lot of them around to begin with anyway though.

Should be in Best Buy too right? Or maybe HMV, but the closest one is pretty far too.

Yes, Best Buy should carry it too.

Why not just order it from Amazon? They'll deliver it to your doorstop on Friday.