The Force Awakens final trailer MUSIC discussion

Balahkay

Yes you can block any member except the mod staff. You just go to their profile page I think, or its somewhere in your own settings.

That's almost completely true. You cannot block yourself. I've tried.

It must have been your life-long ambition! :lol:

Yes you can block any member except the mod staff. You just go to their profile page I think, or its somewhere in your own settings.

Don't BELIEVE them! Don't TRUST them!

Because it's EASIER than finding ITALICS. You know, for EMphasis.

I have HAD eNOUGH of YOU!

Mike Verta!

Gonna quote that, because it'd be a shame if people who blocked you missed this post.

Cool!

Hearing this makes it even more hard to understand why some people thought this was actually done by John Williams.

I think it's in poor taste that Film Score Monthly felt the need to share it on Facebook.

Especially considering that's the first update to their Facebook page in two weeks... Wise choice, guys!

As evidenced by the Varese Nightmare boxset, they don't take well to stated observations that a product has problems or errors.

MV will label you a "troll" and FAT will bark the word "FANBOY!" at you for simply and even respectfully pointing out that the liner notes for Nightmare 4 are missing.

Yesh...

I think it was a smart choice to use the Han Solo and the Princess theme in trailer and I'm glad they did. I don't think Star Wars has heard this theme since ROTJ.

Why smart?

Unexpected sure, but smart?

It's smart because it is so unexpected. People flipped when they heard it including many on this board and over at FSM. I don't really like this particular rendition of the theme (and it's not warming up to me after repeated listens) mostly because it sounds "synthy" but it works well in the trailer.