BloodBoal

Interesting how different Fox looks when you do a scene to scene comparison between the 1985 and 1989 shoot.

You can kinda see it when you watch the films back to back, especially in the 1955 parts of II, but it's never actually distracting.

Never noticed before that Marty has a calculator watch on his hand in the BTTF2 version of the opening, and no watch in the BTTF1 version.

Why is that? Does the calculator watch get referenced in any part of 2 or 3?

~~

hehe

Tell me about it. With all of the crazy in-depth articles written over the last few days to over-interpret, scrutinize, and thoroughly investigate all aspects of the movie, people seemed to have forgotten that the creators' basic aim was just make a fun, sometimes silly, often entertaining, adventure sequel to a successful earlier film. Not everything has latent or otherwise symbolic meaning.

• 3 months later...

Back to the Future Prequel Fan Trailer: 1.21 Gigawatts

This is a fan edit trailer of what I think would make a pretty awesome movie: a Back to the Future prequel that explores Doc's shady dealings with the Libyan terrorist group.

This was made using clips from: Back to the Future, My Favorite Martian, Camp Nowhere, Things to Do in Denver When You're Dead, Dennis the Menace, Zero Dark Thirty, Argo, The Sum of All Fears, Syriana, Iron Man, Dazed and Confused and Munich.

https://vimeo.com/155616916