Star Wars Episode VII: The Force Awakens (JJ Abrams 2015)

crocodile

I'm not actually convinced THX 1138 is actually a good film.

It was ... that is, before the dark times, before the empire ...

Alex

• 2 weeks later...

It doesn't matter anyway as it is fake. And not even a very good one. The Twentieth Century Fox logo for starters.

Really? Not a very good one? If it is fake it's one of the best fakes I've ever seen.

The costume is perfect btw.

It doesn't matter anyway as it is fake. And not even a very good one. The Twentieth Century Fox logo for starters.

Really? Not a very good one? If it is fake it's one of the best fakes I've ever seen.

The costume is perfect btw.

You must be joking, in fact I assume that you are. Obvious fake is obvious. Why would there be a 20th Century Fox logo on it?

The tagline is awful and the image looks fake (very fan-made).

Hard to believe you thought it was real!

I think the (tag)line is typical of Star Wars and the image looks good. I think you guys spend far too much time scrutinising every morsel of this sort of stuff on the internet.

I think the (tag)line is typical of Star Wars and the image looks good. I think you guys spend far too much time scrutinising every morsel of this sort of stuff on the internet.

There's nothing worse in SW land than trying to pass off fanart as official artwork!

The character is Asajj Ventress, an EU character. So...definitely fake.

Actually she's a canon character now so in the Star Wars universe she's just as real as a Han Solo or Luke Skywalker.

She won't be in Episode VII though.

Actually she's a canon character now so in the Star Wars universe she's just as real as a Han Solo or Luke Skywalker.

Are you sure?

Those veins in the hand could mean..male or old woman! We didnt see her die in the clone wars...

:P just kidding (i know the image is fake)

Star wars fans are the worst in that! Moreso then the LOTR ones

I don't consider myself much of a Star Wars fan to be honest. I love the scores, I enjoy the OT, but I have little more than a passing interest in this film. I just stopped by in this thread for the first time in a month or so because I was bored of the others and thought to just check on updates anyway.

Having said all that, it was pretty damn easy to spot that as a fake.

Hey, what else do you guys expect from this non fanatical observer? I remember when everyone thought The Phantom Menace must surely be an awful fake title...

Maybe J.J. Abrams and Lawrence Kasdan will simply keep it as Star Wars Episode VII; no stupid subtitle. And let's face it, A New Hope is a terrible re-titling of the original Star Wars.

I know she's canon now, but the wrong era for VII!

Maybe J.J. Abrams and Lawrence Kasdan will simply keep it as Star Wars Episode VII; no stupid subtitle. And let's face it, A New Hope is a terrible re-titling of the original Star Wars.

Yeah right!

My vote goes to Star Wars: Episode VII- The Dark Side Beckons!

No, it must have to do with something from the past returning (you know, for the nostalgia kick). Something like Episode VII - The Evil From The Past, or Episode VII - The Evil Returns. Or you can make a combo: Episode VII - The Evil From The Past Returns.

Anyone who has ever even seen a Star Wars poster should be able to tell that's a fake.

But we've never seen a Disney Star Wars poster. Remember, Lucas is no longer in charge.

Not that I believe that poster was real, the upper arm of the character was way too untrained.

Anyone who has ever even seen a Star Wars poster should be able to tell that's a fake.

But we've never seen a Disney Star Wars poster. Remember, Lucas is no longer in charge.

Not that I believe that poster was real, the upper arm of the character was way too untrained.

Based on everything they've said so far they're not going to rock the boat. It'll most likely look like a Star Wars poster from 1977-1983.