Star Wars Episode VII: The Force Awakens (JJ Abrams 2015)

crocodile

I sincerely hope it isn't Luke under there, because that would be a totally rubbish and long spoiled plot twist. Back in 1980 it would have been brilliant. Because the internet wasn't invented then, obviously.

You can see Adam Driver's hair coming out of the back of the helmet, its not Mark Hamill.

Kylo Ren is the ultimate Darth Vader fanboy. I bet he has a child-like essence. Impossible that he is Luke even at this level, in my opinion.

Yes! A mask under a mask! Now that would be a great plot twist!

A triple agent??

You can see Adam Driver's hair coming out of the back of the helmet, its not Mark Hamill.

Kylo Ren is the ultimate Darth Vader fanboy. I bet he has a child-like essence. Impossible that he is Luke even at this level, in my opinion.

Subtle.

I'm going to have to take your word for it.

In this new promotional video, you can see how Mark Hamill will very likely appear in the film, minus the wardrobe. I still think it was completely embarrassing how and he and especially Carrie Fisher had become heffers and needed to drop 50+ pounds to not appear obese in this film, but damn he looks cool. It's fucking Mark Hamill.