Star Wars Episode VII: The Force Awakens (JJ Abrams 2015)

crocodile

Yeah, it's really not worth the extra effort to keep hopping into the different symbol menus to grab the brackets and slash. It's very noble that you have that much pride in the posts you make from a mobile, but I don't.

Koray, just make some code shortcuts for your Apple keyboard, like I did on the iPad. For example, when I type "inserti" I get [/ i]

If I type "insertq" I get

[/ quote]

"insertb" becomes [/ b]

and so on...

On Android I just use Clipper instead.

That's because you're smart enough to already go the quickest way.

And that is why I don't have a smart phone. I am a smart man.

MarketSaw, the site who was the first to leak that Lucasfilm would make more Star Wars films (3 years prior to the Disney acquisition), says that Benedict Cumberbatch and Gary Oldman are involved (rumor says that they were in the running for the same role). They confirm that Ford, Fisher, and Hamill have signed on -- as well as Billy Dee Williams (Lando), Warwick Davis (Wicket), Ian McDiarmid (Emperor Palpatine), and Anthony Daniels (C3P0).

Additionally, Harrison Ford's deal for SW also includes two Indiana Jones films.

Palpatinte didn't die then? Pfft...

In the expanded universe he was cloned and was able to turn Luke to the dark side for a brief time.

That darn Expanded Universe! It's feels like a Marvel comic book!

I'm very cautious about this one. Abrams hasn't really impressed me with his films. I notice many bring up his recent STAR TREK films as an indicator of what to expect from his take on STAR WARS, but I expect them to be very different. He approached Trek as if he were above that material and had a condescending take on Kirk, making fun of the character and his traits. Laughing at the character rather than with it, if that makes sense. But with STAR WARS, I think we'll see something closer to SUPER 8 with it's nostalgic tone that's free of irony, because he genuinely loved STAR WARS in comparison and wouldn't dream of mocking it. But can he pull it off competently?

I have faith in Williams, that's for sure. I'll keep waiting for the news on this film's development. I'm not throwing it under the bus a year berfore seeing it, but I am cautious.

Honestly, they need to point their eyes forward as much as possible.

Exactly. Less nostalgia, making references to and looking back at what was and off to a new adventure in the same galaxy far far away.

Honestly, they need to point their eyes forward as much as possible.

I think Abrams will probably be a bit too reverential for the series when Episode VII comes out. Hence the Emperor and Darth Vader appearances.