Star Wars Episode VII: The Force Awakens (JJ Abrams 2015)

crocodile

Would Ford lie to us?

Didn't he say something like "Indiana Jones IV is awesome!" back in 2008? Look how well that turned out.

Well, there's been an article in todays Mail on Sunday regarding The Force Awakens. They've spoiled bits of the plot already, including a crucial one regarding the ending (though they were of course purposefully vague about it). I'm not that cruel to repeat what was written, but let's just leave it at 'some of those rumours may have some truth to them'.

It's really easy to not spoil this movie for yourselves, I don't see what all the fuss is about. The truth is you guys want this movie spoiled before seeing it, otherwise you'd simply not read up on it. I haven't a clue what this movie is about and won't do until I've seen it. That means if it's good I'll enjoy it more than most here by default.

It's really easy to not spoil this movie for yourselves, I don't see what all the fuss is about. The truth is you guys want this movie spoiled before seeing it, otherwise you'd simply not read up on it. I haven't a clue what this movie is about and won't do until I've seen it. That means if it's good I'll enjoy it more than most here by default.

It's bizarre to see posts that display or imply knowledge of the entire story arc of the film. I bet that even if it's a totally formulaic rehash, those who didn't know it would be beforehand will still enjoy it, unlike the people who have to know everything and spent months leading up to the premiere stewing in disgust over the direction things took.

Because I saw it in the newspaper (the Mail On Sunday) so had no idea that it was up on the website.

Droids have genders?

Of course, SUH. Why wouldn't they?

I mean aren't they just robots? Why should R2D2 be Male or Female, it's just a droid created to do tasks? They don't reproduce?

They're actually gay. TFA will end with the marriage of R2 and 3PO, accompanied by a sweeping rendition of the droids' motif from Empire Strikes Back.

It's bizarre to see posts that display or imply knowledge of the entire story arc of the film. I bet that even if it's a totally formulaic rehash, those who didn't know it would be beforehand will still enjoy it, unlike the people who have to know everything and spent months leading up to the premiere stewing in disgust over the direction things took.

THIS

I've been avoiding spoilers but you can't be very smart if you can't glean the basic arcs for, say, ex-Stormtrooper and desert-scavenger, and the overall good-beats-evil inevitability of the whole affair.

It makes sense. Rearrange his first name and you get Yolk. Like an egg... an egg, which is involved in reproduction. Plus Yolk starts with a Y and is sort of similar to Yoda. Kylo is Yoda's son confirmed.

I really want him to say:

"I'd like a hotel room, please, with an extra large bed, a TV and one of those little refrigerators you have to open with a key. Credit card? You got it."

Towards the end Kylo Ren might say:

"My shuttle, you will bring." Because the big twist is he's Yoda's son.

It makes sense. Rearrange his first name and you get Yolk. Like an egg... an egg, which is involved in reproduction. Plus Yolk starts with a Y and is sort of similar to Yoda. Kylo is Yoda's son confirmed.

Nah, Kylo Ren is fan-favourite Yaddle.

Yaddle-SWE.jpg