Star Wars Episode VII: The Force Awakens (JJ Abrams 2015)

crocodile

It's the only one where one eye isn't ridiculously covered by something! The other ones all look really stupid! Who would want to hang any of those on their wall?

It can't be whistled!

If I can't whistle it, I don't buy it.

It always was my guide line concerning soundtracks!

Hedwig's theme is very easy to whistle... I do it frequently!

In few days I'll maybe whistle Finn's Theme...

I heard soundtracks like Black Sunday, Towering Inferno, War of the worlds, Images... Well sorry... I can't hum or whistle a single note!

It's the only one where one eye isn't ridiculously covered by something! The other ones all look really stupid! Who would want to hang any of those on their wall?

At least they're not as bad as the Spectre teaser poster where the entire logo was covering Craig's face.

awefwaefaw.png

Dogs, Ponies & Old Ruins from Images can be perfectly whistled! It's almost a precursor to Harry Potter -in particular to Secrets of the Castle.

I prefer Harry

CORRECTED LINK: https://www.facebook.com/emanuel.champagne.9/videos/1189963051019530/

It's the only one where one eye isn't ridiculously covered by something!

Um, the blue hologram thingy is covering her left eye just like the others...

As I suggested before, J.J. should really do a film just on lens flares alone.

His lens flares have never ever bothered me. I'm cautious of Abrams as a director and storyteller for other more serious reasons, but everyone on the internet just bangs on about the superficial stuff all the time.

Isn't that the very essence of internet.

His lens flares have never ever bothered me. I'm cautious of Abrams as a director and storyteller for other more serious reasons, but everyone on the internet just bangs on about the superficial stuff all the time.

I laugh at some of the people who praise him as a "visionary director".

He's never directed any movie that isnt a sequel, or homage to some existing franchise.

But he's technically proficient, generally casts well, gets good performances from that cast and values film music.

He's never directed any movie that isnt a sequel, or homage to some existing franchise.

But he's technically proficient, generally casts well, gets good performances from that cast and values film music.

And his best non franchise movie wasn't even directed him! Like that Michael Bay movie, Con Air.

Yes pretty much this.

Some in-theater exclusives:

Star Wars Marathon Event

The Star Wars Marathon Event is the ultimate fan experience. All seven movies. One epic journey. Guests will see each of the six previously released Star Wars episodes in digital 2D beginning with The Phantom Menace and concluding with the opening of Star Wars: The Force Awakens in 3D! Guests will also receive a lanyard featuring exclusive marathon art. Coming December 17.

http://www.starwars.com/news/star-wars-the-force-awakens-theatrical-poster-first-look-in-theater-exclusives-and-more

Anyone else planning on dressing up for this? I actually think I'm going to get a half-head bald cap, dye the rest of my hair and beard grey, don a black turtleneck, and walk around with a baton. I wonder how many will get the reference. And, yes, I will air conduct during the opening and end credits.

They'll probably think: "Why is this guy dressed up as John Hammond? Does he know it's not a Jurassic Park marathon?"

Hahahahah... I just spit my coffee all over my keyboard. Damnit Boal!

:lol::lol:

It's the same people who say BRRRRRRAAAAMMM every time Zimmer is mentioned and think they're awfully clever for doing so.