Star Wars Episode VII: The Force Awakens (JJ Abrams 2015)

crocodile

15 minutes ago, E.T. and Elliot said:

I mean, TFA more than maybe twice? Really?

Steef was neither satisfied nor sated with 4 meagre viewings, he needed the 5th to absorb it into his pores more. It's post modern geek vampirism. 

Why cant you do both, Jason?

I can watch unlimited for 19 euro a month and certainly plan on doing just that.

57 minutes ago, Quintus said:

Steef was neither satisfied nor sated with 4 meagre viewings, he needed the 5th to absorb it into his pores more. It's post modern geek vampirism. 

Actually I was happy with 4, but saw that it was playing in my local cinema for the last time today and decided to give it a proper send off.

Weird that I'm expected to defend myself on what is essentially a geek forum!

Paying a flat fee for unlimited theater viewings is an awesome deal!  The only thing I don't understand is the posting of the ticket stub.  Seems like a pointless endeavor and waste of time to me. I don't believe that anybody reading this forum cares about seeing your ticket stubs.

I plan on seeing TFA for a third time this weekend (second time for my wife).  Since our baby is still in the hospital, we are going to try to have one normal night before they send her home.

None of the movies that are out right now particularly appeal to me, besides TFA, to be honest.

12 minutes ago, Jay said:

The only thing I don't understand is the posting of the ticket stub.  Seems like a pointless endeavor and waste of time to me.  Nobody reading this forum cares about your ticket stubs.

Fucking hell! 

42 minutes ago, Woj said:

Alex does, to prove he paid for the ticket instead of just downloading. 

Maybe you can use the search feature to find us the conversation. 

Exactly! I'm surprised Jason doesnt remember!

57 minutes ago, Stefancos said:

I can watch unlimited for 19 euro a month and certainly plan on doing just that.

Actually I was happy with 4, but saw that it was playing in my local cinema for the last time today and decided to give it a proper send off.

Thats great, 19 €/month for unlimited cinema entries

I want that here.

It would encourage people to go to the cinema, and many non mainstream films would get more viewings.

What i dont understand is the price... 19 € seems very little, specially if a film costs 11.90 as your stub says.

it's great, really.

Of course I remember that old conversation, I still don't get the point of posting ticket stub pics years later.  >shrug<

Wait you asked us where the Wilhelm scream was after 4 viewings then didn't listen for it on the 5th?

On 1/19/2016 at 11:24 AM, Stefancos said:

Did The Force Awakens have a Wilhelm scream?

On January 30, 2016 at 10:09 PM, Drax said:

On January 31, 2016 at 8:13 PM, Woj said:
20 minutes ago, Stefancos said:

Well....go fuck yourself then!

I said "it can be argued." I didn't say I wanted to argue it. Or against it. Draw your own conclusions, you're a big boy. 

Why is the language so bad on here? I am Christian and this is unacceptable.

13 minutes ago, Jwfan2234 said:

Why is the language so bad on here? I am Christian and this is unacceptable.

I'm an Atheist and so is this forum. Religious discussion is not allowed here. Please keep that kind of stuff in your church where it belongs.

Feel free to talk about The Force Awakens though.

Just now, Mr. Breathmask said:

How is "fuck" offensive to Christians in particular?

It should be offensive to everyone.

After this no more about religion but Christians only have sex after maraige while everyone else haves sex at age 15

Just want everyone to know that I am giving up JWfan for Lent. So see in in 40 days! Will miss me all and I am sure you will miss me starting lots of threads. Lol. Hope you all miss me and deliver this message around. Thanks and bye,

2 minutes ago, Jwfan2234 said:

After this no more about religion but Christians only have sex after maraige while everyone else haves sex at age 15

I'm not even going to bother adressing this one.

Just now, Jwfan2234 said:

Just want everyone to know that I am giving up JWfan for Lent. So see in in 40 days! Will miss me all and I am sure you will miss me starting lots of threads. Lol. Hope you all miss me and deliver this message around. Thanks and bye,

Cheers. Have a good one! :)

2 hours ago, Stefancos said:

Nerd! 

You swore like a sailor in the flesh though, Jason. I didn't appreciate being nicknamed "ginger cunt" and "Dutch prick"!

1 minute ago, Mr. Breathmask said:

I solemnly swear that I am up to no good.

For Dutch people it's really only swearing when its in our own language! ;)

46 minutes ago, Stefancos said:

You swore like a sailor in the flesh though, Jason. I didn't appreciate being nicknamed "ginger cunt" and "Dutch prick"!

That's not swearing. Those are textbook definitions.