Star Wars Episode VII: The Force Awakens (JJ Abrams 2015)

crocodile

I'm expecting the new films will be full of nods and call backs to the original trilogy.

Why else would you cast Carrie Fisher and Mark Hammil, who both look wrecked!

If you want to know what the new Star Wars movies will be like, watch the latest Star Trek movies.

Yeah but...if you were a teenager in 83, and had a crush on Leia in her Slave Girl costume. And you see Carrie Fisher in the new film....

I mean maybe they can use CGI to hide the damage of years of drugs, anti-depressives and lithium.

refential

Its official, the English language is dying.

It's. Not its. Using a proper contraction would have strengthened your argument.

I aid the language was dying! their is the proofe!

Yeah but...if you were a teenager in 83, and had a crush on Leia in her Slave Girl costume. And you see Carrie Fisher in the new film....

I mean maybe they can use CGI to hide the damage of years of drugs, anti-depressives and lithium.

No, we need another princess/es in a gold bikini.

leia-bikini-adriane-curry-star-wars.jpg

There was an interview with him at the start of the year. It was in Bloomberg Buisnessweek or something like that. Had Mickey Mouse and Artoo on the front. Anyway, he brought in Kenedy and she was brought in with the objective to make more movies. They got Arnt (who is working on a script based on Lucas' story treatment) on board before it was sold to Disney and as far as I remeber Kasdan and Kinberg were also brought on around the same time. Abrams was also scouted by Lucas and Kenedy but obviously didn't sign on until after the Disney deal had been anounced (although those things aren't related). Lucas also said that he'd began conversations with the Hammil, Ford and Fisher before selling as well.

EDIT: here we go http://www.businessweek.com/articles/2013-03-07/how-disney-bought-lucasfilm-and-its-plans-for-star-wars#p1

you can read it yourselves if interested.

Nope. I wish I did, but I didn't. Especially since I wasn't born in 1977 yet.

Well I wasn't either, but it was on the Star Wars laserdiscs in the mid 90s and has been on the internet ever since

heck...of the big three he is the only one to look good for the part...

it seems rumours back then were false. he never liked han solo.

Still, seeing his career, i wouldnt drop those $$$. He is going to reprise a loved role in a film directed by a talented director...so ...

Nah, it doesn't mean anything. Disney has got a Thor movie coming out and Ford's has got an Ender's Game coming out, both around the same time. I guess both parties agree not to make any announcements before that.

Karol

Harrison Ford says he wants to be in Indiana Jones 5 and Blade Runner 2 but he's unsure about the new Star Wars movie.

http://www.flickeringmyth.com/2013/10/harrison-ford-unsure-over-han-solo.html

Wouldn't be surprised if this is preemptive. He's already learned they don't want him in SW.