Does JWFan need a The Force Awakens sub-forum?

24 members have voted

1. 1. Does JWFan need a Star Wars: The Force Awakens sub-forum?

• Yes
    • No

This poll is closed to new votes

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I think we should make it a subforum of the Tolkien subforum.

I wouldn't discard the possibility, but I think it could be short-lived, considering the speed of the Star Wars movie factory from now on. I agree with MikeTroxell though, a Star Wars subformun for all these discussions will be helpful.

Yes!

I'm tired of having to browse through a lot of Star Wars-related stuff to find threads about Williams' concert work...

Don't forget Thomas and the King. That musical is a hot topic far too overshadowed by Star Wars!

It could be useful. There will no doubt be a lot of discussion for TFA and I expect there might be some new members popping in just to discuss Williams' work on the Star Wars films old and new.

And we did it for Indy 4 and the Hobbit series. Could work for Star Wars as well.

Indeed, JWfan will more and more become a Star Wars forum. Hmm, I didn't really think of that before. I even suspect this will attract new members who think this place is a bit more relaxing than the real Star Wars forums.

My favourite SW forum is originaltrilogy.com. The members there are a bunch of boozehounds like us.

We need new blood!

If it's to have guys like SUH who think the OT sucks and the Prequels are awesome, no thank you!

These Hobbit films atracted a buch of Tolkien enthusiasts to the forum who have no real affinity with John Williams.

SUH, TGP, KK. etc...

Hopefully the new Star Wars film will bring in some true fans!

We need new blood!

If it's to have guys like SUH who think the OT sucks and the Prequels are awesome, no thank you!

These Hobbit films atracted a buch of Tolkien enthusiasts to the forum who have no real affinity with John Williams.

SUH, TGP, KK. etc...

I'm offended!! And I was here before the Hobbit films!

It was the Tintin/War Horse pre-hype that brought me here.

I didn't even know there was a Tolkien enthusiast community here!

I stumbled onto here from a Filmtracks post that linked to some cool article/quote/update here about the two scores or something.

Yeah I didn't come here because of Tolkien. I joined because at the time this communty was the main way for me to get access to certain handwritten or typeset scores. I then stuck around for the banter and good sport/arguments that being a Zimmer fan here provided. The egghead theory talk was a nice bonus too.