The Force Awakens For Your Consideration (FYC) Album

Jay

2 hours ago, Stefancos said:

I'm sure Jason will resent me for playing moderator. But political discussion isn't actually allowed here.

If I ever become President of Earth, I'll introduce a law which demands all John Williams scores must be released complete AND produced by Mike Matessino! Mwahaha! :P

Oh, shit, I forgot how much of a "tragedy" it was for a perfectly lush, Earth-like, self-fulfilling planet like Naboo to not receive interplanetary trade for a couple of days.

Now you're talkin'. I think the majority of Naboo denizens were peaceniks and there was barely a military other than a small spaceforce, and most of its pilots had been captured. Without the help of the more heavily armed Gungan forces, Naboo was fucked.

Naboo was fucked anyway. They had a spineless twit for a Queen too pre-occupied cleaning R2-D2 to govern her planet, and a braindead gungan who was singularly responsible for the genocide of an entire race, the downfall of the Republic and the formation of the Empire.

11 hours ago, Jay said:

Everything they say about Canadians is true!

I don't know what they say, but they make frickin hilarious TV comedy. 

I didn't know much about Canada till I saw South Park and Trailer Park Boys, and let's just say if I ever were to invade the US it would definitely be from funny Canada. 

Plus, Australia finally got electricity a few years back. Internet access is only a few decades away!

As for Australia being deadly... I'm not sure about that. I mean, yeah, there's cannibalistic man-eating koala bears and giant spiders with venomous bites that rot your skin, but life's full of hardships! It just adds to the fun!

Also I absolutely love Lord of the Rings so why wouldn't I want to live in New Zealand? ;P can live like a hobbit with my music. Sounds like a perfect life. Bidding on ebay FYCs out of my little hobbit hole.

4 minutes ago, crumbs said:

Plus, Australia finally got electricity a few years back. Internet access is only a few decades away!

As for Australia being deadly... I'm not sure about that. I mean, yeah, there's cannibalistic man-eating koala bears and giant spiders with venomous bites that rot your skin, but life's full of hardships! It just adds to the fun!

Om gunna throw moi boomarang at u oi!

5 minutes ago, Jay said:

I like you.

I don't know why it took me this long to make an account here. I've been visiting for well over a year now, haha. Well, I try my best. Being happy and an active part of the community is what I do best.

12 minutes ago, crumbs said:

Yeah, see, I can't stand worrying about that sort of thing every single day haha 

I have no idea why you would have thought that. They make fun of Canadians relentlessly on the show and especially movie!

4 hours ago, Zaralyth said:

And yet I actually want to move away. I don't want to live in Canada anymore or at least not in BC. I want to move to New Zealand. 

I'm moving to New Zealand in August. Been there a few times and I basically live there on a daily basis in my mind. It's paradise. 

15 minutes ago, Jay said:

I have no idea why you would have thought that. They make fun of Canadians relentlessly on the show and especially movie!

Oh yeah that's right. Mind you, I'm away with the faeries a lot of the time. 

11 hours ago, Quintus said:

Oh yeah that's right. Mind you, I'm away with the faeries a lot of the time. 

Their portrayal of Canadians is pretty accurate. 

On January 9, 2016 at 8:15 PM, Zaralyth said:

There will be a perfect flac rip because I am going to make one and share it as I intended to from the start. 

Thanks so much in advance! :D Any possibility you could scan in the album art too,while you're at it? If not it's totally okay. :)