The Force Awakens nominated for Best Original Music at BAFTA

TownerFan

I've never been a fan of Morricone's stuff. It's not that I don't like it. It's obvious he's great at what he does, but I've never really sat and listened to his work. I've heard pieces here and there, but clearly nothing has stuck with me or made me sit for a week and listen to his entire resume. 

18 hours ago, Michael said:

You want a challenge?

What... the hell.. was that? Sounds like someone purposefully trying to make it as complex as humanly possible.

Fry is indeed a wonderful host, but he wasted the first 10-15 minutes of the show with a stupid valentines thing and patting a load of attendees on the back. Maybe the BBC doesn't want to devote any more time to it.

8 hours ago, leeallen01 said:

I've never been a fan of Morricone's stuff. It's not that I don't like it. It's obvious he's great at what he does, but I've never really sat and listened to his work. I've heard pieces here and there, but clearly nothing has stuck with me or made me sit for a week and listen to his entire resume. 

Same here.... until I heard Cinema Paradisio. 

10 hours ago, leeallen01 said:

Including his score for The Mission? It's an amazing score. I still can't believe Morricone lost the oscar that year!