LOTR CRs on Spotify

gkgyver

• Replies 10
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Not offering all 3 sets digitally must rank up there with the dumbest business decisions.

For a set of scores involving no hefty reuse fees, and with such mass appeal, it's pretty astounding that there's no way to legally listen to or buy the first two, without resorting to the secondary market.

9 minutes ago, Richard Penna said:

Not offering all 3 sets digitally must rank up there with the dumbest business decisions.

For a set of scores involving no hefty reuse fees, and with such mass appeal, it's pretty astounding that there's no way to legally listen to or buy the first two, without resorting to the secondary market.

And the box sets themselves still demand outrageous prices on the secondary market. It's really strange the first two are not available in digital format.

Yeah, I occasionally go the digital route for some albums these days, if physical copies are pricey, but this was one set where physical copies were absolutely mandatory.

And on that note, I recently trawled ebay for those DVD sets with the statues (Argonath, Gollum and Minas Tirith) as I had begun to feel disappointed that I didn't get those. Managed to get all 3, new, and they look awesome :) (although if anyone got gollum out of the box without destroying said box, I want to know how.)

I was at uni back in 2005, and receiving a note under my door on CR release day informing me of a parcel to collect, must've made my week.