Breaking news! Jwfan224 is Leaving JW Fan forever

Jwfan2234

I feel like I am just not included here at all, so in my best interest and everyone else's, I am leaving this forum. I wish everyone the best of luck and am sorry for all the trouble I called. @Jay I know you hate me, but I will miss getting yelled at by you. I am tearing up now and wish you all the happiness! Let's hope JW will score many more beautiful scores! Bye !

Just now, Jwfan2234 said:

I feel like I am just not included here at all, so in my best interest and everyone else's, I am leaving this forum. I wish everyone the best of luck and am sorry for all the trouble I called. @Jay I know you hate me, but I will miss getting yelled at by you. I am tearing up now and wish you all the happiness! Let's hope JW will score many more beautiful scores! Bye !

In the wake of the devastating terrorist attacks earlier today in Brussels the first signs of an exodus begin to appear on JWFan, as one of it's most popular members announced toady that he is stepping down as member after a series of confrontations with the Moderator, Jason LeBlanc. These news reports are as yet unconfirmed however, since Jwfan2234, the member who made the announcement has a history of generating such stories in an effort to attract attention to himself. Also his modus operandi includes altering the title or content of his posts a short time later.

Just now, Jwfan2234 said:

Proof my deleting my account 

Those are 5 words that don't quite constitute a sentence.

And it's actually not possible to delete your account here. Not even the Moderators are able to do that.

4 minutes ago, Stefancos said:

This is why people think you are to feminine!

Drax shrugs it off and laughs about it at the moment because he's young. But he'll be older one day, and "a bit of an old woman", as they say about those sorts of men (the ones you see wearing shoulder bags with their pension inside). 

1 hour ago, Stefancos said:

it's actually not possible to delete your account here. Not even the Moderators are able to do that.

Not true. We delete entire accounts all the time. (Spammers usually)