Breaking news! Jwfan224 is Leaving JW Fan forever

Jwfan2234

Jwfan224: Of the 164 posts you've made, approximately 18 of them have been liked (assuming 1 like per post). That means that about 11% of your posts were well-received by members or somebody connected with what you said enough to visually indicate it with a like. Stefancos, one of our top members, has received 2009 likes over the course of 91,166 posts, meaning that about 2.2% of his posts received likes or somebody connected with them. What I'm saying is that, if you were to stick around, it seems likely that you would attain a popularity within the community that exceeds Stefan by at least 9%.  I say that's a challenge worth sticking around for. Overtake Stefan, and you can achieve a power greater than any JwFan member.

Disclaimer: I pick Stefancos because 1) I know he can take it and 2) he was one of the few members I could find that could make this scenario work heh heh. No hard feelings.  

5 minutes ago, Quintus said:

(shame about the disclaimer) 

I felt I currently lacked the prestige within the community to throw blows at senior members without some level of clarification/apology. Some day, though! Some day. 

"One of our top members"?

That is an understatement! In the wake of the atrocities committed in Belgium today I an without a doing THE top member!

And I have a fully functioning penis too!

1 minute ago, Cerebral Cortex said:

I felt I currently lacked the prestige currently within the community to throw blows at senior members without some level of clarification/apology. Some day, though! Some day. 

No need to apologize. I clearly interpreted it as an envious attack of a completely insignificant and interchangeable member. Who will never achieve even 1% of what I have done here.

46 minutes ago, Cerebral Cortex said:

Stefancos, one of our top members, has received 2009 likes over the course of 91,166 posts, meaning that about 2.2% of his posts received likes...

Has there always been a "Like" button (or equivalent) here, though? If not, Stefan is getting short-changed in that calculation...

57 minutes ago, Stefancos said:

Everyone is doing it after seeing it in Deadpool!

Anal sex with the woman as top doesn't have the romantic age it had when I was growing up!

Hmm, what happened in Deadpool?  Maybe it's worth seeing.

4 hours ago, Stefancos said:

Really? Then why did Salacious manually remove every single post he did rather then asking for his account to be removed?

Because our policy is to not delete the accounts of anyone who was actually a member.  Like I said, we pretty much only use the delete functionality for spammers.

3 hours ago, Jwfan2234 said:

Can you @Jay please delete my account then

No.

9 minutes ago, Stefancos said:

The title character let his chick take him up the arse because its international women's day.

of course if it is Morena Baccarin she could do me up there any day she wanted...

Ticket bought!

I realize that i've probably posted more useless shit then everyone else combined here. But honestly I don't get why Jason and co haven't gotten rid of Jwfan5678 for good weeks ago.

I would have done it simply because it's easier then actually having to moderate him. Which is probably why it's a good idea that I don't have those powers.

1 minute ago, Quintus said:

Public execution! 

In the wake of the devastating attacks in Brussels, Andreas terminated every single post ever made by Stefancos!

43 minutes ago, Glóin the Dark said:

Has there always been a "Like" button (or equivalent) here, though? If not, Stefan is getting short-changed in that calculation...

We've only had them since May 2012. But I'm afraid there's no way we can calculate Steef's post count since that date.

What did this dude do that's so bad anyway? I've either not noticed or ignored a lot of stuff lately. 

He seems alrightish to me. I mean, at least he's a bit of a character. More than can be said of some. 

6 hours ago, Stefancos said:

In the wake of the devastating terrorist attacks earlier today in Brussels the first signs of an exodus begin to appear on JWFan, as one of it's most popular members announced toady that he is stepping down as member after a series of confrontations with the Moderator, Jason LeBlanc. These news reports are as yet unconfirmed however, since Jwfan2234, the member who made the announcement has a history of generating such stories in an effort to attract attention to himself. Also his modus operandi includes altering the title or content of his posts a short time later.

Someone's been watching a little too much House of Cards...

If someone's like to the delete his account its better to write a PM to the admin/mod team. Then we can check this "request"

I never edit topics but I think I must close this one! Only Ricard (other admin/mods, don't do it)  can reopen it, he is the creator and master of this website!!!

Andreas (Admin)