The Duel AKA The Adventure Continues from Tintin @ the Hollywood Bowl

ocelot

So a couple of years ago I was at the Hollywood Bowl and I took this video with my iPhone. I'm sure someone else has posted a similar video of it, probably better quality but if not or if any of you didn't see this, here you go. It's the last track on the Tintin Album and at the concert it was called The Duel and had a video of different sword duels throughout movie history. Anyway, enjoy xox

He performed that to the same montage in Boston, it's fun!

Thanks for sharing!

PS on YouTube you accidentally capitalized the middle t in Tintin.

54 minutes ago, Jay said:

He performed that to the same montage in Boston, it's fun!

Thanks for sharing!

PS on YouTube you accidentally capitalized the middle t in Tintin.

I always do that by mistake when I write Tintin for some reason as if he's a Panda....

Is that video from the 2012 concert? If so, I was there too. Alas, I had forgotten both my camera and phone at two separate locations earlier that day, so I couldn't make any footage myself. Fond memories, though.

17 hours ago, Thor said:

Is that video from the 2012 concert? If so, I was there too. Alas, I had forgotten both my camera and phone at two separate locations earlier that day, so I couldn't make any footage myself. Fond memories, though.

Yeah, must have been 2012 then. Damn, I thought it was just a couple of years ago. I also videoed the David Raksin Laura clip with the video and last reel of ET if you guys want I can post them.