Donald Trump - Jerry Goldsmith

Melange

To clarify, I'm just having a bit of a fun here and not trying to spark debate.

I just heard Goldsmith's Air Force One theme played during Trump's entrace in the short video clip in this article

1 hour ago, Disco Stu said:

Indeed, The Omen is much more appropriate ;)

In an earlier (limited and now rare) edition of this thread, I posted that alongside the cliip as 'Hillary's Theme'.

But I began to suspect that this may 'trigger' some people so I backed off, edited and kept it to one :P

How about this one?

On a train hijacked and heading towards disaster, Casey Trumpback steps in to save the day?

9 hours ago, Nick Tatopoulos's Beret said:

Our research tells us that voters like Goldsmith.

Yep, and some say this is highly ironic Trump used this since JG was a staunch Liberal Democrat.

Which made the anti-GOP rant on twitter.

Listen, I love WojinPAs.  I employ many of them.  They're great and they make the best cheesesteaks.  But look, all the WojinPAs have got to go.  We don't know what's going on anymore.  WojinPAs are posting left and right, and who knows if they/re doing so legally?  Who knows what they're up to?  They've gotta go until someone can figure out what's going on.  And listen, our veterans.  Let me tell you, look, we're going to be so good to our veterans.  And our military will be so strong.  Look, no one is going to mess with us.  And China, listen.  China.  I'm going to have the best people do the best things,  I'm really excited about it.

4 hours ago, WojinPA said:

What is everyone's favorite Goldsmith melody using the TrumpPence section? 

Probably something from the Ghost and the Darkness