Quintus

America

I'm just glad that America with President Trump in the lead is finally growing a spine and standing defiant against these control-freak NWO types who permeate the deep state, the Republicrats, the snobby collectivist intelligentsia, and the UN.

America and Israel... together.

11 hours ago, Stefancos said:

All it takes is one brave American, willing to die for his country, Joe.

Are you that American?

No, I am not that American, I am not young enough, or in position to do something dastardly. But I do hope he meets a well deserved ending. And no law can prevent such thoughts or writings as Drax buttbuddy to trump and his code would imply. 

1 hour ago, Denise Bryson said:

I'm just glad that America with President Trump in the lead is finally growing a spine and standing defiant against these control-freak NWO types who permeate the deep state, the Republicrats, the snobby collectivist intelligentsia, and the UN.

America and Israel... together.

such idiocy could be cured by a nice hot needle to your frontal lobe. the pos misogynistic whore dog pres. only did it to further damage middle east politics. It's a vile move calculated to aggravate Muslim countries. 

20 minutes ago, JoeinAR said:

such idiocy could be cured by a nice hot needle to your frontal lobe.

01 - Personal attacks will not be allowed. Please be RESPECTFUL of one another, allow for differences in opinions, and please don't make anyone feel that they cannot post their views in this forum.

I'm sorry were you personally attacked. I certainly do not think so. I was giving you a cure for idiocy. I was being helpful. As for your tranny-ism. I didn't lose my lunch over it. Sorry you are broken.

It's really very simple. Last year, I was working undercover suburban surveillance and the seller had a few kinks in his rep. It seems that he'd only sell to transvestites. So my partner and I shacked up. I played the part of the buyer. And I found that wearing women's clothes relaxed me. I continued wearing them into the night. My partner thought it was my consummate professionalism. It was a very confusing two weeks.

33 minutes ago, Denise Bryson said:

01 - Personal attacks will not be allowed. Please be RESPECTFUL of one another, allow for differences in opinions, and please don't make anyone feel that they cannot post their views in this forum.

Joe has never insulted anyone in his life!

1 hour ago, Denise Bryson said:

You're not a real person. You're a caricature of a person. An utter phony. You deserve whatever you get. 

Hey, I'm just trying to protect the forum from Secret Service scrutiny as a result of an illegal threat of violence or inciting of violence towards an elected official, regardless if its server and ownership exists outside US jurisdiction.

2 minutes ago, Denise Bryson said:

Hey, I'm just trying to protect the forum from Secret Service scrutiny as a result of an illegal threat of violence or inciting of violence towards an elected official, regardless if its server and ownership exists outside US jurisdiction.

you are a foreigner, you are the invader. 

2 hours ago, Denise Bryson said:

It's really very simple. Last year, I was working undercover suburban surveillance and the seller had a few kinks in his rep. It seems that he'd only sell to transvestites. So my partner and I shacked up. I played the part of the buyer. And I found that wearing women's clothes relaxed me. I continued wearing them into the night. My partner thought it was my consummate professionalism. It was a very confusing two weeks.

TPeaksy lines aside, it sounds like you've come out of a personal crisis and at last found your true identity. Good for you, Paul.

(Fubby) White House drama goes on.

Choice words in Breitbart-Bannon's new book about Trump:

The book presents Mr. Trump as an ill-informed and thoroughly unserious candidate and president, engaged mainly in satisfying his own ego and presiding over a dysfunctional White House. It reports that early in the 2016 campaign, one aide, Sam Nunberg, was sent to explain the Constitution to the candidate. “I got as far as the Fourth Amendment,” it quotes Mr. Nunberg as saying, “before his finger is pulling down on his lip and his eyes are rolling back in his head.” The book cites an email from an unnamed White House aide offering a harsh assessment of Mr. Trump’s operation that was said to reflect the view of Gary D. Cohn, the president’s national economics adviser: “It’s worse than you can imagine. An idiot surrounded by clowns. Trump won’t read anything — not one-page memos, not the brief policy papers; nothing. He gets up halfway through meetings with world leaders because he is bored.” The book also asserts that Mr. Cohn and other advisers and associates of Mr. Trump deride him in private, calling him an “idiot,” a “dope” or “dumb” as dirt. Thomas J. Barrack, a friend and adviser to Mr. Trump, was quoted telling a friend that the president is “not only crazy, he’s stupid.”

10 hours ago, Stefancos said:

Bilderburg Group

Isn't it made up of influential bureaucrats and super wealthy industrialists? I'm not so sure what's so far fetched about it. It's not so unlikely that people in that upper-upper class would collaborate together to create broad strategies for finance, infrastructure, surveillance, media, information technology, armaments, medicine, internal operations of government, etc.

9 hours ago, Denise Bryson said:

Isn't it made up of influential bureaucrats and super wealthy industrialists? I'm not so sure what's so far fetched about it. It's not so unlikely that people in that upper-upper class would collaborate together to create broad strategies for finance, infrastructure, surveillance, media, information technology, armaments, medicine, internal operations of government, etc.

And have no written records kept of anything that is agreed between them? No accountability?