Jurassic Park and The Lost World Complete Release coming from LaLa-Land Records on 29th of November

Lockdown

11 hours ago, paleo said:

I assume I am the last one who hasn't received the set (at least of those who ordered it rigth away)? I am beginning to lose all hope it'll ever arrive. Tracking shows still no update since LA on Decmber 1st. :(

I'd be a little patient.  I don't think tracking works outside of the states when going to other countries not sure.  I would email LLL and ask them about it..but keep in mind too the post offices here from the 1st to now are swamped with people getting gifts out for Christmas.

On 20/12/2016 at 8:34 PM, Bespin said:

Believe it or not, my package is still stuck since December 13 in North Texas with a "Processing Exception".

I think this package will never make it to Canada. :angry:

Should I ask the sender to send me another one or ask him a refund?

Im in the same boat. I dont think Ill receive my package this month. It was finally shipped from SAE via regstered mail and USPS is now not updating registered parcels for international countries. SAE told me those are guys trying to divert the users to upgrade to express mail service -EMS which offers all tracking info and is twice as expensive. So my year end holidays are ruined already...

19 hours ago, paleo said:

I assume I am the last one who hasn't received the set (at least of those who ordered it rigth away)? I am beginning to lose all hope it'll ever arrive. Tracking shows still no update since LA on Decmber 1st. :(

Not the last one. I ordered right away within the first 10 minutes, and still no trace of the package. Tracking is still stuck on December 3rd.

Yeah, I got it today!!! Christmas is here. :santa:

I ordered it directly from LLL on Thursday, December 15th, around 4 pm, and I received it today, December 23rd, around noon.

It took just 8 days for it to reach me in London. Kudos to LLL, and all the postal services involved. :ola:

Mine's apparently stuck in customs in Vienna for 10 days now, the message of the most recent tracking update from the 13th is the last one before the "cleared by customs" on all my previous LLL orders. Don't expect it before January now, a bit inconvenient as I also ordered both HA sets for some quality holidays listening...

On 12/22/2016 at 5:36 AM, Trent B said:

I'd be a little patient.  I don't think tracking works outside of the states when going to other countries not sure.  I would email LLL and ask them about it..but keep in mind too the post offices here from the 1st to now are swamped with people getting gifts out for Christmas.

Yes it does, at least in the UK. Stamps.com (from the link in the e-mail) and Royal Mail both show a detailed log of all activity on both sides, including delivery.

Listening to it now... :music:

Sound quality of "The Lost World" is noticeably better. Love it!

When you first got it, did you guys listen to all the new tracks first? Or from the beginning in chronological order?

The first thing I listened to was the full version of Rescuing Sarah. Oh, how lovely to hear it in its entirety!

That being said, does anyone feel like Rescuing Sarah feels a little wimpy compared to other tracks on the album? I want those pounding drums to blast away through my speakers, but the track seems to lack a severe oomph after the end of On the Glass.

I will listen to both scores in their entirety first. That's why I haven't played them yet - not enough time before Christmas to dedicate enough concentration to the full scores.

I'm glad to note that my set came intact. Neither case nor teeth was broken or damaged. 

A very minor scratch on the front of the case, that's it. (See pic above.) 👍

8 minutes ago, Stefancos said:

Unacceptable! I hope you will ask them to send a replacement.

I wonder how these cases can get scratched so easily when they are shrinkwrapped and bubblewrapped.

Does LLL maybe use some inferior cases? Dunno, seems slightly suspect. 

3 minutes ago, Mr. Breathmask said:

Damn you and your intact case!

Next thing you'll be telling us your booklet has teeth as well!

Yeah, I got lucky this time.

But I remember many purchases where the cases WERE broken and damaged: Hook, Empire of the Sun, Rosewood (if I remember correctly), etc.

Since my purchase of A.I. last year, I'm telling the folks at LLL explicitly to package my CDs so securely no harm will come to them. What do you know, seems to work.

I'm a really lucky JW fan today! My family just gifted me the La La Land Home Alone 25th Anniversary edition OST and the La La Land Jurassic Park and Lost World OSTs for christmas! I'm burning them lossless onto my ipod now. What an amazing treat.

2 minutes ago, Chewy said:

Nah I guess it arrived some days ago but I got it today! :P And like many people here, the teeth were broken so I had to replace them.

Did you replace the whole case? Or just the plastic thingy with the teeth inside the case?